Last Activity:06-17-2013 8:19 AM
3 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Sig 1911 or Sig 220 on 05-07-2013 at 02:33 AM
Come and take it, I love itWhen I found the Spartan, I knew I had to take it home and add it to
my 1911 collection. It is a fine shooter!
Posted in thread: world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #287 on 05-06-2013 at 11:10 PM
Looks like an old ball joint remover.
Posted in thread: Sig 1911 or Sig 220 on 05-06-2013 at 10:48 PM
I would vote for the 1911. I love mine.
Posted in thread: Revolver Pictures on 05-04-2013 at 03:54 PM
My .41 Mag Black Hawk.
Posted in thread: Glock picture thread on 04-11-2013 at 05:39 PM
Posted in thread: 1911 picture time on 02-03-2013 at 11:06 PM
My Colt 70 Series.
Posted in thread: 1911 picture time on 02-03-2013 at 10:04 PM
Are they making them this way or is it custom? It looks awesomeIt was a limited production run
from what I have seen.
Posted in thread: Glock picture thread on 02-03-2013 at 08:46 PM
Added a set of Dawson Precision sights to my G-34!
Posted in thread: 1911 picture time on 02-03-2013 at 08:44 PM
Picked up a Sig Spartan.
Posted in thread: 1911 picture time on 01-31-2013 at 12:33 PM
Found this Colt 70 Series and it had to go home with me.
" Support gun control, use both hands"
Member GSSF & NRA
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- A heads up for pet owners.
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- .257 roberts
- Free guns and training, sign me up...
- How old are we?
- Word association game
- Once Ammo Is Available Again, Will You Stock Up Better In The Future?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- New California ammo laws and reloading
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450