Last Activity:07-17-2010 7:43 PM
Posted in thread: new to the community on 07-17-2010 at 08:21 PM
Ive been around guns and hunted most of my life, if hunting in california is considered
hunting. Im looking forward to getting some info on 1800s black powder rifles.
Posted in thread: 1850s black powder rifle on 07-17-2010 at 08:02 PM
I found a Blackpowder Rifle from the 1850s I was told, and the only thing I could find on it
was bates. Also I was told it was american made from the east. Does anyone know if this is the
gun maker or...
- Bolt gun for $200ish?
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Clay target shooting
- tonight I seen a drone
- The new Xbox One
- Colt Light Rifle LE6900
- Vermont is gun friendly but with a low homicide rate
- Colt Le 6920 magpul edition
- We're not giving up in CA!
- Went to the gun show today, walked out feeling like a rape victim
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00