Last Activity:01-14-2013 9:08 AM
Posted in thread: Removing silver solder from barrel on 01-14-2013 at 02:08 PM
Thanks for the input. Regardless whether it is silver or lead solder it will take a certain
amount of heat to remove. I plan to go slow so i don't have more cosmetic damage than
necessary. Really appr...
Posted in thread: Removing silver solder from barrel on 01-13-2013 at 02:56 AM
Have a Remington Mohawk 48 that has a 1/8" metal pad silver soldered onto the rear sight groove
area of the receiver. This was done for a scope mount. I'd like to restore this back to where I
can use ...
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant