- Posts 6
Last Activity:09-20-2012 10:17 AM
Posted in thread: Looking for.....what are my options? on 09-20-2012 at 10:34 AM
I consider a gun as a defensive weapon only and realized(from my research) before purchasing
that it has the smallest caliber that should be considered to "get the job done".Comfort level
to me means ...
Posted in thread: Looking for.....what are my options? on 09-19-2012 at 11:55 AM
Bersa Thunder .380 and you're good to go....please practice. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 01-21-2012 at 07:28 AM
I use a concoction called "Ed's Red" that I made from a recipe off the internet in '09, Quick
Scrub lll, and 3 in 1 oil to lubricate. I use an assortment of dry patches, pipe cleaners,
Q-tips, and a t...
Posted in thread: Ruger GP100 on 06-13-2009 at 04:53 PM
Just bought a 3" this week. Haven't shot it yet and it seems to be intimidating because I have
only shot a .380. It is an awesome piece. Got mine at a local Pawn shop that had a gunsmith.
You can call...
Posted in thread: Ruger GP100 on 06-13-2009 at 06:04 AM
Thanks for the picture. Beautiful gun.
It would be wise to call before coming over...especially at night!
Stand down... In the name of Jesus!!
- Best case price?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Word association game
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450