- Posts 23
Last Activity:05-19-2013 11:01 PM
Posted in thread: Metal shards in my barrel? Help on 04-07-2013 at 11:06 PM
I agree with the lead shavings but if you still have any doubts just run a magnet of the
debris. I would tear the gun down to see where the shear is occurring. I own a dozen .22
firearms and have neve...
Posted in thread: using a .22 LR for home defense on 03-31-2013 at 06:38 AM
I love .22 rifles and handguns and would use them for self defense if I did not have access to
stronger medicine. I grew up in New Mexico hunting jackrabbits and they are fast and tough to
Posted in thread: Pietta 1860 new army .44 cap and ball on 01-13-2013 at 05:33 AM
I've got their Colt and Remington replicas and they are fine quality firearms. Congrats to you
and good shooting.
Posted in thread: Ruger 1911? on 02-20-2012 at 05:24 PM
I bought the first one that arrived at our local dealer last year and the SR1911 is a fine
handgun. I do like Ruger guns and this one is meeting all of my expectations.
Posted in thread: Why All The Hate For Remington .22 Ammo? on 02-11-2012 at 08:27 AM
Other than those cone shaped .22LR rounds I've always had good luck with Remington ammo in
rifles and handguns of all calibers. Most of my ammo inventory is Remington and Winchester with
Posted in thread: What's your thoughts on the future of the .22 mag? on 02-11-2012 at 08:13 AM
No need for a .17 so I don't intend to own one but I do like .22LR and .22 mag handguns and
rifles. However, in my 50 years of plinking and hunting I have never purchased a box of .22
shorts or longs....
Posted in thread: What .22lr firearms should I avoid? on 02-11-2012 at 07:57 AM
Many years ago I bought a new Iver Johnson TP22 that I had concerns about until I learned that
it was actually designed to shoot CCI Stingers. It was like firing a different pistol once I
made the amm...
Posted in thread: Marlin model 60 love or hate on 02-07-2012 at 04:42 AM
Posted in thread: Back in the club on 07-21-2011 at 03:47 AM
I bought a new SR1911 a couple of months ago and it's a pretty darned good handgun. I got it
for six hundred dollars and a buddy of mine had to pay more at the same gunshop just a few
weeks later. I g...
Posted in thread: Ruger SR1911 Price Tag on 05-20-2011 at 04:59 AM
I recently bought my SR1911 for 600.00 at a local gunshop. However, the price just jumped to
629.00. I bet there will be another price increase soon.The SR1911 is a nice looking handgun.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #280
- random fact about yourself
- Word association game
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 5/23/2013
- The Not so official "official" FTF Members Map.
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Random Questions Thread........
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- squirrel hunting on conservation land?
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant