Last Activity:05-04-2013 12:57 PM
Posted in thread: Need help deciding what 1911 to get on 01-08-2013 at 02:59 AM
I'm interested in getting a 1911 to carry sometimes and just for shooting for fun, size isn't
an issue but cost is I want to stay under $600. I know that doesn't leave me many options so I
wanted to s...
Posted in thread: Open carry in ohio on 12-11-2012 at 03:32 PM
Okay so I have my ccw permit for the state of Ohio, but I'm also interested in open carrying
occasionally. I'm just trying to find out the details. I've done some research and called local
police but ...
Posted in thread: Deer jerky on 11-18-2012 at 03:00 AM
So if my marinade has sauces that have a lot of salts it's going to be fine with just
marinating instead of curing and then marinating?
Posted in thread: Deer jerky on 11-18-2012 at 02:31 AM
I just got a buck last weekend and just butchered it tonight, this will be my first time doing
any jerky so i have a couple questions. Do I have to cure the jerky in a salt solution before I
have it s...
Posted in thread: first glock on 05-05-2012 at 06:27 PM
I hated the Ruger. What is your trigger like on the Ruger?
Posted in thread: first glock on 05-05-2012 at 04:36 PM
I just traded a Ruger sr40c for a glock 23 gen 3. Can't wait to shoot it
Posted in thread: Ruger sr40c on 04-28-2012 at 01:14 AM
I appreciate the advice guys. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Ruger sr40c on 04-28-2012 at 12:33 AM
Okay it happened with both magazines but it got better when I only loaded them half full, I was
using fiochi or however it's spelled fmj 175grn. I can't tell if the magazine spring is too
strong and i...
Posted in thread: Ruger sr40c on 04-27-2012 at 04:30 PM
I just bought a new Ruger sr40c and yesterday I was at the range and I had a FTF every other
shot. Very frustrated, can anyone help me figure it out??
Posted in thread: scope mounts on 04-08-2012 at 09:43 PM
Okay thanks guys! It seems like a really nice scope, I got it today for my 21st birthday. And
does the front a2 sight show up in the scope?
- New to the forum from west virginia
- Word association game
- 3 words
- bankers special p.o. dept.
- Hws battery failure
- Civil War History In your family
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #272
- Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- favorite carry .45
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant