Last Activity:02-02-2010 4:59 PM
Posted in thread: DPMS LR308: older-version vs. newer-version on 02-02-2010 at 09:59 PM
I will buy a DPMS LR308 classic rifle.Should I buy their newest-version chambered for 7.62 NATO
(and DPMS states that 308 ammo can be used too)?- or -Should I buy their 6-year-older-version
- IL SB851 "lost or stolen" firearms confiscation
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- fear of flying
- the what are you drinking right now thread
- New Purchase Serial # Advice
- New DPMS owner
- Mossberg 500 problems
- Word association game
- Cuomo tells Sheriff's to shut up...
- Savage 110BA 1 mile shot - video!