- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-05-2012 6:57 AM
Posted in thread: Building m4s AR-15s/ home gunsmithing on 09-25-2012 at 01:05 AM
I am enrolled in gunsmithing school, and in order to repair, build, or modify firearms that are
not your personal firearms you must have an ffl.
Posted in thread: Glock 17 gen 2 question on 09-24-2012 at 05:40 AM
The reason you have to hold the slide release is because it holds open on the last round. If
you are using a loaded magazine instead of a empty magazine you shouldn't have to release the
- I hate phones..!
- Countdown to Illinois CCW
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- 3D gun .380 works!!!
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #254
- M&P Picture Thread
- Jc higgin model 60 12ga info
- Concealed Carry in Illinois
- Random Thoughts Thread
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Savage 110BA 1 mile shot - video!