Last Activity:04-20-2013 1:38 PM
Posted in thread: Which 1911 should i purchase? on 04-20-2013 at 05:46 PM
To HOSSFLY and OLYMPUS:I was on this forum, reading this thread because after 58 years on this
planet, 24 of them active-duty military, I just purchased my first 1911 several months ago.
Even though I...
Posted in thread: what was everyones first gun? on 04-29-2012 at 05:34 PM
Savage 24V (?). 1971. 22 mag upper; 20 ga. lower.
Posted in thread: Ruger mini 14 accuracy: GOOD ENOUGH on 12-20-2011 at 01:11 PM
know if it's too late to post on this. The pictures were from a "gun and range report" I did
on another forum. The target was shot at 60 yards while sighting in the Millet red dot. I used
a front sa...
Posted in thread: Win. 1300 Bayonet? on 08-10-2010 at 06:48 PM
For the reason ROBO cited I will abandon the project. I have an M44 and two M91/30's with
bayonets. Problem is the slow engagement times for multiple targets at short range. For the
shear visual deter...
Posted in thread: Win. 1300 Bayonet? on 08-09-2010 at 08:33 PM
To make a long story short......... just received my "new" M5A1 bayonet from the CMP and put it
on my Garand. Wow, is that an intimidating combo! So I'm thinking that in the case of massive
Posted in thread: 7.62x54R ammo importation. on 04-09-2009 at 07:09 PM
Wildcat: As a retired USAF aircaft maintenance & munitions officer I can verify what you say.
This is what our govt. does - pull by date and dispose of. However I don't know what other
countries do. D...
Posted in thread: Markings on M44 on 02-24-2009 at 01:43 PM
You can go to: 7.62x54r.net for just about anything to do with Mosins. -AimHigh
Posted in thread: Sighting in a Mauser? on 02-09-2009 at 02:08 PM
30-30 is Correct. I must have posted before the caffine in my morning coffee took full effect.
Front sight moves in the OPPOSITE direction you want the bullet to go; rear sight in the SAME
Posted in thread: Sighting in a Mauser? on 02-06-2009 at 03:34 PM
Don't have one of those, but: generaly you adjust windage by moving the front sight in the
direction you want the bullet to go. See Collecting and Shooting the m/38 Swedish Mauser -
Posted in thread: mossberg 100 atr feeding issues on 02-02-2009 at 05:22 PM
I should have added that a guy in another forum had the same problems and seemed to fix it with
duct tape and epoxy. see: Mossberg ATR 100 - Page 8-AimHigh
- civil war history
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Greetings from Good ol' MI
- I've been told I should introduce myself
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- Which IWB holster do you use?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #280
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, latest tally!!
- OK to sell 10 round magazine to NY?
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00