- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-18-2010 4:35 PM
Posted in thread: Recoil vs Gas Operated? on 09-29-2009 at 11:31 PM
So, from I've deduced here is that the reason assault rifles use Direct Impingement or Short
Stoke Gas pistons is that the blow back gas needs to be "metered" because of the high pressure
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- Hammer vs Striker
- Question for DDM4 Owners
- G20 customization
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Handgun questions CAI canik tp9 and sd9ve
- Simply bullcrap!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450