Last Activity:02-17-2013 10:41 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Do you "Home Carry"? on 11-01-2012 at 01:29 PM
I often carry at home. In part because of home invasions, and in part because I CAN. Also in my
vehicle and other places not specifically prohibited.
Posted in thread: I'm in trouble now. on 10-30-2012 at 08:40 AM
My misunderstanding. Somehow I got the idea that the later Mosin's were chromed. I stand
corrected. How about the SKS- were any of them chrome-lined?
Posted in thread: I'm in trouble now. on 10-29-2012 at 01:59 AM
If the bore is full of rust, where did the chrome lining go?
Posted in thread: home defense shotgun on 10-25-2012 at 03:12 AM
I have an 870, all dressed up with night sights, ghost ring, and long mag tube. That being said
it was built for use as a patrol shotgun back in the day. For home defense I have and keep by
my bed, a ...
Posted in thread: thinking of a new handgun on 02-15-2012 at 01:16 PM
OK, new gun buyer... been doing this since 1967 or so- speaking from my personal experience,
the Hi-Point .40 and 9mm arent that great. Kind of like a one use pistol... it's good they are
there for th...
Posted in thread: Bit by mauser bug! on 02-15-2012 at 08:39 AM
bumnote sez: The workmanship on Swedes is top of the line and since hardly any were used in
combat, they're normally in excellent shape. Also the 6.5x55 round is great round, extremely
accurate and ex...
Posted in thread: Revolver? on 02-13-2012 at 11:23 PM
Ditto on the .357. One of the heavier, "meatier" S&W revolvers, 4" or 5" barrel. If you
handload you can up-load powerhouse rounds for these heavier revolvers, and you can download
for plinking and ta...
Posted in thread: Bit by mauser bug! on 02-13-2012 at 11:48 AM
tiberius10721 Sez: This is my favorite rifle to shoot. So anyways today I was in big 5 and they
had 2 yugo m48 rifles for 199.00 a piece. I went ahead and bought both of them because it seems
like it ...
Posted in thread: Luger? on 02-13-2012 at 10:54 AM
Lugers are nice shooters and served in 2 world wars and were issued by more than a few
countries. Ive yet to see a Russian capture close enuff to examine- I suspect they were broke
down, cleaned up an...
Posted in thread: Weapons for home defense on 02-04-2012 at 06:36 AM
Several bats, several swords, bowie knifes, khukris, bows, spears, daggers, punji whips, the
old woman, two cars. Dog up and died so I need to find one soon.. first time in many decades
that Ive run o...
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- What's with the fingerless gloves?
- Next gun for carry......help.
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- tonight I seen a drone
- Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 5/24/2013
- 85 Yes and 30 no on concealed carry vote...
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- What .22lr firearms should I avoid?
- .380 HP, What's the point?
- custom kydex holsters?
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00