Last Activity:01-14-2013 6:01 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Can't pick up firearm at FFL on 01-14-2013 at 06:49 PM
So since Joe never completed the FFL transfer on his end, it sounds like Bob is the one who
actually still legally owns the firearm. As a result, it sounds like Bob gets a free firearm,
Posted in thread: Can't pick up firearm at FFL on 01-14-2013 at 06:17 PM
Hypothetically lets say yes, the full amount of the original purchase price
Posted in thread: Can't pick up firearm at FFL on 01-14-2013 at 04:32 PM
But wouldn't selling the firearm, either to the FFL, or to any other person via consignment be
a violation of a prohibited possessor selling or transferring a firearm?
Posted in thread: Can't pick up firearm at FFL on 01-14-2013 at 04:09 PM
I have a hypothetical question. Joe purchased a firearm. Joe then sold that firearm to Bob.
There was a defect with that firearm and Bob decided he wanted to return the firearm to Joe and
get his mone...
- .22 short vs .300 Win Mag.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, latest tally!!
- The Crap Moment - Bear Climbs Tree to See Hunter
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- more garbage , wth is this crap
- Blackening / Darken stainless steel?
- Home Invasion Leaves One Intruder Dead
- Look what I got!
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- New 300blk build, did i miss anythung?