Your favorite 2nd amendment story?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Your favorite 2nd amendment story?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default Your favorite 2nd amendment story?

I do not have any "least favorite" 2nd amendment victory stories, but I do have a favorite one. An older woman defending her home, all by herself, in the middle of no where.

One of the assumptions made by anti-gun enthusiasts is that they'll wait for the cops to get there. It's very clear from the 911 tape, if this woman had such an inferior intellect, she would have been just another victim in the long criminal history of the man breaking into her home.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

"i am not gonna hide in a little bathroom"............me neither!

Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #3

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbeau View Post
"i am not gonna hide in a little bathroom"............me neither!
and the sad part is, i'd bet my next paycheck to say there was some anti-gun group out there somewhere that said "See? She could have hid in the bathroom and waited on police, she didn't have to murder the intruder"

edit - sadly a simple google search was all it took to find an entire community full of children hating on a little old woman for protecting her own life.

http://www.theawl.com/2009/12/to-live-and-die-in-oklahoma

the comments make me want to pull a Jay & Silent Bob and charter a 747

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 03-07-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
and the sad part is, i'd bet my next paycheck to say there was some anti-gun group out there somewhere that said "See? She could have hid in the bathroom and waited on police, she didn't have to murder the intruder"

edit - sadly a simple google search was all it took to find an entire community full of children hating on a little old woman for protecting her own life.

http://www.theawl.com/2009/12/to-live-and-die-in-oklahoma

the comments make me want to pull a Jay & Silent Bob and charter a 747
It's a sad world we live in. Oh well, that old lady gets to live another day, and the BG doesn't. That makes the world a slightly better place, and theres not a damn thing the anti gun crowd can do about it.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #5

Liked 5009 Times on 2429 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

That's a great 911 tape and you've gotta love Shep Smith for airing it!

Kuddos to Fox News for reporting the positive side of gun ownership!

Tack

Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #6

Yet another reason Fox news is the only station i can watch. Good for them reporting this!! Reading those comments made me want to strangle some people. What if that was your 57 year old mom in that situation. Would you want her to hide and hope this turd doesnt find her, or her standing her ground to protect her own life!! People are oblivious to what really happens out there in the "real' world sometimes.