Are you with us, or against us? - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Are you with us, or against us?

View Poll Results: Are you willing to be involved
Yes! I want to help write & contribute 107 54.04%
Yes! I want to help, but writing isn't my thing 62 31.31%
Yes! But I am busy in R/T - I will e-mail my reps with each request 17 8.59%
No. I would rather just sit around and bitch about it 12 6.06%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
No, it sure isn't. You're an effing small arms Jedi. Your kung-fu is unparalleled.
LOL - That made me chuckle. Thanks for that, you always seem to get the zingers out there at the right time.

I'm no expert, I just happen to work with a REALLY knowledgable guy and I ask a lot of annoying questions.

JD

Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #102

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

As I am perhaps the least educated member, grammatically challenged, and hopelessly inarticulate, I would be honored to forward any letter that gets the approval of you fine gents.

How many active members do we have, say, who have posted in the last 3 months?

Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #103

Liked 1432 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

"Now is the accepted time, not tomorrow, not some more convenient season. It is today that our best work can be done and not some future day or future year. It is today that we fit ourselves for the greater usefulness of tomorrow. Today is the seed time, now are the hours of work, and tomorrow comes the harvest and the playtime."

-- W.E.B. Du Bois

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #104

Well, I sent those last night but I added a little something to the one to Max Baucus. It said
The reason that I am writing this is that I have faith that Montana's system of government is not broken. I have faith that you will do what is right and not merely vote along party lines, but vote for what is best for the people of Montana. Remember that more than just being a Democrat, that you are first and foremost a Montanan. We come from the same hometown, so please, do me, and do Libby proud.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 02-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #105

Hey Cane, do you have a quote of the day widget on your computer or something?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #106

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
As I am perhaps the least educated member, grammatically challenged, and hopelessly inarticulate, I would be honored to forward any letter that gets the approval of you fine gents.

Skip back a page, there is a prewritten letter in one of Cane's posts and it has a link to send it to your senators easy as pie. Takes two minutes.

In the last three months?

We have seen a spike in new members, I wonder why , and I would say in a given week we have well over 400 to 500 people posting.... So days, like weekends, are really heavy with 50 or 60 threads that were updated overnight when I log in, in the morning, so maybe even more than that....

JD

Old 02-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #107

Quote:

Really? Not from what I have seen. Who really uses and understands the word "Hirsute"? You also seem pretty quick witted. Don't short change yourself.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:10 AM   #108

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

You are kind, McNabb. Truthfully, I never graduated High School. I chose to be a student of the rich pageant of life instead.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:22 AM   #109

I didn't graduate either. Graduation doesn't mean education. Some of our founding fathers were self educated.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #110

Liked 1432 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
You are kind, McNabb. Truthfully, I never graduated High School. I chose to be a student of the rich pageant of life instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb11b View Post
I didn't graduate either. Graduation doesn't mean education. Some of our founding fathers were self educated.
WOW I think the two of you are BS'ing us!

I've dealt with MSMEs, MSEE's, PHdME's and PE's that truthfully could not carry your water in an intelligent conversation!

Props bro's!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello