Are you confused about CA laws with respect to the assault weapons definition?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Are you confused about CA laws with respect to the assault weapons definition?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Are you confused about CA laws with respect to the assault weapons definition?

this may or may not help. it just raised more questions for me. i live in alabama right now but will be moving back to CA some what soon so i looked up the gun laws and heres what i found about assault weapons

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

Last edited by canebrake; 08-23-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: TTTP

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #2

my god - what a complex beast. I suggest you reconsider going back there.... 8|

Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
If the Mafia were bigger, IT would be the government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
The reason illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won't is that it pays too damn well to do nothing.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupNazi View Post
my god - what a complex beast. I suggest you reconsider going back there.... 8|
Seconded! If you don't want to stay in Bama, move to another free state.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #4

man, f**k that noise. god bless Texas. i moved here from Ohio, and the first thing i was told was by a sherriff deputy at a gas station "welcome to a free state son."

texas law would look like this:

do you have a gun -- no -- and why the hell not?!
|
yes
|
hell yea! get another!

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 08-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
man, f**k that noise. god bless Texas. i moved here from Ohio, and the first thing i was told was by a sherriff deputy at a gas station "welcome to a free state son."

texas law would look like this:

do you have a gun -- no -- and why the hell not?!
|
yes
|
hell yea! get another!
Ohio isn't to bad either. I can get a CCW. I can own AR15s etc... I just can't have larger than a 30 round magazine. Not nearly as bad as CA.
Quote:
The reason illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won't is that it pays too damn well to do nothing.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Ohio isn't to bad either. I can get a CCW. I can own AR15s etc... I just can't have larger than a 30 round magazine. Not nearly as bad as CA.
thats funny. every one that has an ar or ak has more than 30 round mags for them. even sold them that the stores. i find them redundant but, whatever, to each their own. but it was alright. cops were total communist police and didnt deserve to wear a badge let alone a uniform. i find it funny that that ccw dash cam crap was in canton. what you see there is not some isolated inncident. thats exactly the sh*t they talk when you have a ccw. sherriffs were awesome though.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Last edited by usmcprofessional; 08-01-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
thats funny. every one that has an ar or ak has more than 30 round mags for them. even sold them that the stores. i find them redundant but, whatever, to each their own. but it was alright. cops were total communist police and didnt deserve to wear a badge let alone a uniform. i find it funny that that ccw dash cam crap was in canton. what you see there is not some isolated inncident. thats exactly the sh*t they talk when you have a ccw. sherriffs were awesome though.
That could be ... I live in a very small town. I know most of the police. They are not dicks to you unless you are dicks to them.
Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I dont know why someone would subject themself as a gun owner to live in a COMMIE State like CALIFORINA! and the bad thing about their views on guns is SPREADING to bording States like co,or,wa,.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #9

Quote:
That could be ... I live in a very small town. I know most of the police. They are not dicks to you unless you are dicks to them.
dont go to cleveland, akron, canton, medina, generally the whole northeast. if you have a gun on you, you are already a dirt bag criminal and you will be treated as such.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 AM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So far, Calif. is an open carry state. BUT if you are stopped by LEO's be prepared to be treated likeyou just robbed a bank, shot up the convent and ate babies.