Yep, They conducted unwarranted searches - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Yep, They conducted unwarranted searches

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1614 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Since the perpetrators claim this is legal, they will NOT face any accounting.

If there WERE damages awarded, rather than being repaid with my own tax dollars, how about...... oh, I dunno- how about the responsible party WORKS OFF the judgment. Yep- indentured servitude.

I have two large dead chestnut oaks that need to come down, be cut up, split and stacked- right over THERE. And I have leaves that still need to be raked out of the azalea beds, and leaves cleaned out of the gutters.

Ladder's in the garage, Mr. Secretary. So is the splitting maul. What are you waiting on? You claim to be a public servant- so start serving.
That is OK, I will pass on that one. I don't need the dogwoods taking pictures of me. My front porch is just fine with out any them fancy listening devices.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 04-04-2014, 12:51 AM   #12

Liked 63 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 7

One way to keep the NSA from spying so easily is to use good old fashion snail mail. May take longer but less chance of somebody else reading it. Plus it get's the post office back on track.

Old 04-05-2014, 03:24 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2121 Times on 1147 Posts
Likes Given: 3194

While working on a jobsite at Ft. Meade, MD in the early 90s i watched the NSA SWAT teams go through their paces. At the time i wondered what the hell NSA needed SWAT teams for. i no longer wonder.