Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Wyoming Sheriffs Told Federal BATF & IRS Agents To Abide By The Constitution Or Face

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 05:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Smile Article is fact: crackpots say otherwise. - another such incidence just happened in N

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttolhurst View Post
Sorry, this is a hoax that has been rattling around various crackpot sites for some time. The US District Court of Wyoming has even had to put out a statement regarding the matter.

As anyone who has ever read the US Constitution should know, no Federal court would ever rule in such a manner. Article VI, Section 2 is pretty clear about Federal supremacy:
There is no such clause for supremacy. In fact, There is priority, first is we the people, second are thecStates and last is the fed.

Article VI – Debts, Supremacy, Oaths:*The Supreme Law of the Land is comprised of the Constitution, Law, and Treaty. The Constitution has supremacy over Law and Treaty, as it is it which constructs our governance, the separation of powers and checks and balances, and the powers and authorities of the People, the States, and the Union, respectively, and every officer of the United States and the several states are bound by Oath to the Constitution.

The “supremacy clause” is dealt with in Mack/Printz, in which the U.S. Supreme Court stated once and for all, that the only thing “supreme” is the Constitution itself. Where by the powers, the Sheriff reigns supreme above the president.

In fact another showing that the Sheriff has supremacy over a fed any day of the week.

Obama’s Federal Stooges Beginning To Understand The Power Of Sheriffs: Sheriff Warns Federal Agents They Will Be Arrested If They Interfere! « Political Vel Craft.

Old 09-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasica View Post
There is no such clause for supremacy. In fact, There is priority, first is we the people, second are thecStates and last is the fed.
What??? "There is no such clause"???

Do me a favor: Pick up your favorite copy of the Constitution (here's one, in case you don't have one handy), and find Article VI, Section 2. You will find these words there:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
If your copy doesn't have these words, ask for your money back.

Old 09-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thats telling them

Old 09-25-2011, 08:34 PM   #14

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

No argument here folks! But, what will 9 black robed politically appointed people decide what is constitutional?

And mark my words, United Nations law "supersedes" U.S. law and our Constitution, or will in the near future. There will come a day when our U.S. soldiers will be required to wear the U.N. patch on their left shoulder and follow foreign commanders orders, or be court-martialed. Or, be required by the WTO, to purchase X amount of tomatoes from Mexico and x amount of olives from Egypt, etc., etc. Ooops, we're already there! Don't think this is the case and just my opinion?