Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > WTF Oklahoma?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:40 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1973 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 2937

Quote:
Sad because these are the people who get media coverage, not the people who do it right.
Bingo!! You seldom hear about a righteous shooting case where the shooter was given a pass by the prosecutor or grand jury because he did the right thing. There is no political mileage in reporting on good shoots.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Bingo!! You seldom hear about a righteous shooting case where the shooter was given a pass by the prosecutor or grand jury because he did the right thing. There is no political mileage in reporting on good shoots.
The sad part it that its true...

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 07-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #13

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 525

yep i read this this morning and i have been thinking about it , shoot him in the head if your serious , or shoot him in the balls if your mean . Either way your screwed and will get sued by some one . Or shoot the camera first then put the gun on him , you know , the one that you keep that your not exactly sure where it came from . I keep a h&r sportsman just for such occasions . On a different note a 12ga with a slug or buck shot is most often lethal first time around .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
. I keep a h&r sportsman just for such occasions . On a different note a 12ga with a slug or buck shot is most often lethal first time around .
i ALLWAYS have my 12ga and AR in my truck, 50rds for the 12 and 200 for the AR

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Newest Threads