Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > WTF is a "Military Feature"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

I am 6 ft tall, and a decent shot. Therefore I have military features. For the good of the children, I shall ban myself.

-Matt

Old 01-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #42

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Anybody remember the west everybody had a gun and we hung murderers amd rapeist. The gun was a tool not a taboo.

guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they take our guns then the bad guys will have them and we won't thay will be fear less of us.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #43

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Well I love my ex-military weapons, because that is what they are ex-military. I own them not any ones army.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #44

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Mabe the should ban the german shepard military right

guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they take our guns then the bad guys will have them and we won't thay will be fear less of us.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #45

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

No more Military featured than this... How many countries have been subject to this weapon? How many people killed?

brown-bess.jpg  

Last edited by marsholio; 01-20-2013 at 05:36 PM.
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #46

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsholio View Post
No more Military featured than this... How many countries have been subject to this weapon? How many people killed?
Darn good point

Old 01-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #47
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7349

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesmar View Post
I am so against military guns. All you guys need is a colt navy black powder revolver. Sh!t. Wait. Scratch that. It was designed for the military.

I conceed to allow you to carry rocks. Dam¥. Wait, cavemen used those to attack each other.

Ok. You can now posess nothing harder than tire rubber.

Whew! Now we are safe!
No, we are not safe. There are many kinds of rubber in tires. There are several sizes, thicknesses, and weights dependent on if it is for a car, truck, semi, payloaded, etc. Are we refering to the tread or the sidewall? Or the bead surface for that matter? On or Off road, touring or mud and snow tread, one of these 2 is harder than the other you know. Radial or bias ply? After all. those military type tires are run flat and have kevlar bands in them. Before that, they used steel bands, which are now in civilian owned "Assault tires".

We "need" the government to determine what is "safe" for us. We are not qualified to do so for ourselves ya know. Really, it's FOOG.

We, as a nation, need to fight for our freedoms. Now. Before it is too late. We in NY are fighting for ours right now, and there are many of us (myself included) who are already planning to relocte before April 15, 2014. That has not stopped me from signing the petitions, and signing of for a Federal Class Action Suit to get this BS law repealed. Win or lose, my family and I are still going to GTFO of NY. 22 years of watching my life go down the drain is long enough. Hey Dog, any places for rent where you live? VT sound like heaven to me.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #48

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Full metal jacket was a military feature...There are lots of them. Go to a vid store and see plenty.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

kfox75 Likes This