WTF is a "Military Feature"
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > WTF is a "Military Feature"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6961 Times on 3504 Posts
Likes Given: 7567

Default WTF is a "Military Feature"

Im kinda perplexed, Much of NY's new Ass Weapon" ban is based on a category called "Military Features", WTF isn't a military feature on any firearm? Time for a little satire to lighten up the joint!

I guess you could say a Bayonet lug is a "Military Feature" of sorts but German Boar Hunters loved that "Feature" for a second Chance to live as standoff from Razor sharp Tusks so that's actually a "Hunting Feature" also. Get rid of those damn lugs, they are dangerous!

What else is a "Military Feature", a flash suppressor! Yup, guns that are ASS Weapons certainly do use those often to try to hide their exact location from the person trying to kill them. I guess those of us that would use them to defend ourselves, a family member or neighbor dont deserve the same advantages the scum-sucker raping his wife has!. Use the same lame logic for silencers. If only we could get rid of both of those, the planet would be much safer.

Then there is the evil "Folding Stock", You know, the Military feature that makes an AK fold up and fit in your pocket like George Jetsons Car! That is dangerous, real 007 stuff, next thing you know, they will be putting pistols in belt buckles. Oops, been there done that about 100 years ago (before the CNC)!!

That Semi-Automatic thing is a real killer, think about the children for gods sakes! After all, nobody uses bolt action rifles, they arent all; that accurate are they (See Sniper, One Shot, One Kill)! Them damn Semi's are just one sear from being fully auto anyways and you can probably buy the parts at Walmart to do that, semis gotta go!

Dont forget about High/ speed Cap Clips and Mags! Those are the worst, I mean if your not shooting Platoons of VC on the Delta, WTF do you need 8 whole rounds of protection for? My benevolent governor has allowed us to purchase those elusive 7 round Mags for our AR and AK style weapons (If they dont have 2 "Military Features").

Really, when it comes right down to it, guns were originally made for the Military to begin with so arent they all chocked full of "Military Features"?

Boy we really just gotta face it- guns are really bad things, all of them, they all gotta go and then it will be perfect everywhere! (end Rant with 3 Bagpipers playing Amazing grace (stripped of their sgian-dubh), then a single Bugle plays Taps....)

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 01-19-2013 at 01:13 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #2

Lol rofl that's hilarious 10 round magazine limit like that's ever going to pass

Old 01-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #3

Liked 4545 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Well right now "military feature" means a gun which resides in New York...

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #4

Shooting vc on the delta Rofl.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9568 Times on 4117 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Why don't you just admit it?

ar-15.jpg

You only hate me because I'm black- right?

Why does someone always have to bring up color......

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #6

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Very good post. All the things you mentioned were banned under the Clinton ASWB for 10 years. The Democrats have been up set because Bush allowed the Clinton ASWB expire. That was one of Clintons Lagacy Bills. Clinton is a hero to the Left. Obama has now added this to his Legacy by enforcing a new ASWB.
The term Assault Weapon was invented by the Left to Demonize one class of firearms. The move now is moving more to a "Racial" tone. The Southern States are being targeted. The Left will move to claim "Gun Loving" white Southerners are really creating a racial barrier. In other words they have more arm than other racial groups.
These Leftest still live in the 1960s. The South has already been attacked by Sharpton, Tom Brokow. Bob Shiever is calling the NRA, Hitler like. This is moving to what the Left hopes are Anti Gun Marches in Atlanta. The country is developing a racial split that will be difficult to repair.

Last edited by nitestalker; 01-19-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Why don't you just admit it?

Attachment 80464

You only hate me because I'm black- right?

Why does someone always have to bring up color......
Such an intimidating weapon. But what is that little, tiny thing hanging from it? Can it be a mag?

Old 01-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #8

Liked 374 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post

Such an intimidating weapon. But what is that little, tiny thing hanging from it? Can it be a mag?
Nope! It's a clip.

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I thought a Military Feature was something like a John Wayne war movie.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #10

Liked 32 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 115

I'm re-classifying mine from "military style" weapon to "police style" weapon. See, doesn't that sound much safer now??