Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > would you support a requirement of...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #61
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7402 Times on 4277 Posts
Likes Given: 9527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
Nope no harm at all and many of the times I've watched it happen its been a good thing. Generally brings forth other questions from people that aren't as experienced as others.
Once I was at a Big 5 Sporting Goods store and asked to look at one of the .22 ARs (don;t remember which one) and the guy hands it to me, I check it for safe and hand it to one of my sons, who did the same thing, then he handed it to his brother, who did it yet again. Then he handed it back to me and I did a quick field strip to see what was different from a real AR. The poor guy behind the counter nervously asked me "Um. You are going to put it back together, aren't you?"

I get a kick out of the guy who tries to do the quick safety thing but doesn't know the gun as well as I do.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 277 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 456

No, I could not support this. It is an individual right to own firearms. It is each person's responsibility to make sure that they can handle a firearm safely. If not then the consequences are on them.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #63
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5702 Times on 3347 Posts
Likes Given: 4866

If the government could get its stuff together and correctly handle ALL of its other responsibilities FIRST, i would promise to seriously consider it. So, when Satan calls to tell me his zamboni is scrubbing the ice rink, i'll get back to you.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

People Like This