Would You Sign A To The White House Stating You Will Not Comply With Registration - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Would You Sign A To The White House Stating You Will Not Comply With Registration

View Poll Results: Would you make this declaration?
Yes 20 43.48%
No 16 34.78%
Maybe 10 21.74%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2012/feinstein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx

You will not be able to pass your guns down. Firearms to be turned over to the government upon death.

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2028 Times on 1393 Posts
Likes Given: 771

The government would take this like a punch in the nose. When you are ready to punch someone in the nose do you gather a petition as a warning or do you just punch them in the nose?

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 12-31-2012, 08:26 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2028 Times on 1393 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2012/feinstein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx

You will not be able to pass your guns down. Firearms to be turned over to the government upon death.
There is a petition to impeach Feinstein now.
Impeach Sen. Diane Feinstein for violating her oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 12-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #54

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
What, in this poll? The poll is not asking if you are are a criminal, or have engaged in criminal activity.

The question is, at its roots, would you comply with an unconstitutional law restricting firearms,

or would you make a statement saying you would not comply,

or are you unsure?

I have sworn to uphold the Constitution against all enemies. I see this heading in the direction of an attack from within.
I won't make any statement regarding my actions on a hypothetical law, constitutional or not.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #55
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8700 Times on 5031 Posts
Likes Given: 11308

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
The government would take this like a punch in the nose. When you are ready to punch someone in the nose do you gather a petition as a warning or do you just punch them in the nose?
I would warn someone that if they continue on the path they are headed down there will be consequences. If the government sees that as a punch in the nose then lets dance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
There is a petition to impeach Feinstein now.
Impeach Sen. Diane Feinstein for violating her oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States
Please provide the link. I'll sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
I won't make any statement regarding my actions on a hypothetical law, constitutional or not.
It is no longer hypothetical. Feinstein has some proposed legislation that she has promised to introduce as soon as the next session begins.

So you would not openly support or decline to support? Fair enough. Stay in the closet with your guns until they come to take them away.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Stay in the closet with your guns until they come to take them away.
Ok...and you play the White House's silly little petition game...

....give'em everything they need to make it easy for them

By the way, in war, I'd never offer the enemy a date I was going to pull out either.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
chloeshooter Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 11:01 PM   #57

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

I will not sign such a thing. I say kiss my ass i have nothing

Old 01-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #58
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6677 Times on 3349 Posts
Likes Given: 7209

I also have tried the call, sign and pray for deliverance thing (for years). Unfortunately, so far, nothing good has ever come of it, Zero, Zilch, Nada! Petitions in the Presidents inbox are like spam to us, filtered out and sent to the digital garbage can without a single thought or consideration.

3 million+ Republicans didnt vote at all in the last election while some dems voted twice or thrice, some werent even alive and they voted! We Conservatives seem to get confused as to how to turn the page; you must vote, those are the only polls that Dems must listen to, really, nothing else matters if we cant get the vote out.

Will a poll that shows pro 2A Republicans as probable law breakers help us or hurt us? I believe it will be used against us like a signed sworn statement of intent and Im not likely to give them any more BS to use against us. Im pretty sure those on both sides of the discussion know exactly where our hearts and souls are on this. You dont need to look at polls, just tax receipts in the last 4 years for Weapons and Ammo, they clearly illuminate our propensities and passions.

They have all the stats they want and need, the growing numbers on forums like ours are clearly indicators of our intentions and preparations for self defense, not just Feral Pig hunters. BHO's pen doesnt read stats anyways, it just writes laws that we will either follow them or become criminals by breaking Bho's laws.

My guess is that about 20% of the members of this Forum would completely comply with a new ban for reasons that vary greatly, the other 80% will legally become considered degenerate owners and traffickers of illegal firearms overnight. You can guess where I will fall, I shall not say again for the record what I promised 5 times when I raised my hand enlisting/ re-enlisting.

In some ways, a guy like me has it better off than most of you (if the accident hadn't happened, fish/ boat, tsunami, you know the story), Add the age of all 9 of my weapons together (the ones at the bottom of Oneida Lake) and they are far older than the constitution/ BOR's that protects our rights to own them. So far, the Libs have clearly identified them as not "Assault Weapons" specifically because of the ages and looks.

My Remington Model 11, 12 Gauge is circa 1917 but boy oh boy, it still rings accurately and quickly, still has Grandpa's duck plug in the tube, if I recall, it comes out pretty easily. My Ithaca Featherlight (I have both Bird and Buck Barrels) Rocks like the day it was made (over 40 years ago), the 50 year old Wards Western is a thumper and holds 5 in the tube.

Strangely, they arent scared of My 22 cal Single shot even though its killed more animals than the others combined (My first toy real gun!). I wouldnt want to get shot with it! They dont Care about my Martini-Henry 1887 Mk IV Enfield 450-577 even though it will blow a hole in you the size of a baseball, 1 shot, 1 kill and will take down an Elephant! Why just military looking weapons? Hmmm, IDK, IDC, I dont like it either way!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #59

Liked 2050 Times on 1072 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
By the way, in war, I'd never offer the enemy a date I was going to pull out either.
I keep my pull-out dates to myself lol

Old 01-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
I keep my pull-out dates to myself lol
...it's all about timing.