Would you give them up ? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Would you give them up ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

I find it impossible to happen.Think about it, i bet alot of soldiers own guns when they leave the military they also vow to protect the constitution.I can assume alot of soldiers would be on the citizens side. no firearms for citizens means no firearms after your discharged.There would be a civil war because if 1 person wont give em up until hes dead many will follow and fight to keep there weapons and theres quite a few gun owners.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
Agreed, going down in a blaze of glory accomplishes nothing. You can always get more if fighting back is your goal.
Now lets see...I think the OP said they were rounding up guns. So, I REALLY don't think your local Walmart or Bud's gunshop would have your favorites still available for sale after a government action like that..

Getting more how? Black market? Rolling over is NOT the answer either. Not if you value freedom. If you don't mind living on your knees, than just spread em and hand em the jar.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
I've decided to die on my feet,
rather than live on my knees.
Theodore Roosevelt once said:
Far better it is, to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
checkered with failure, than to take ranks with those poor spirits who neither
enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows
neither victory or defeat."
The Roosevelts, Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, and the rest of our
founding fathers are watching us. What are they thinking as they see us now?
This is not just your life, or my life, but the history of us all.
We are not just a single life, but a part of the grand fabric of the
history of society.
How will we be judged by future generations? Forgotten, in the sands of time,
for our cowardice? Or like the defenders of the Alamo, glorified forever
as heroes for our noble sacrifice to our future generations and the well being of this great
nation, and the constitution for which it stands?
Excellent !
Consider this...there has never been a single human being that has survived life. Not One. You WILL DIE. The question is...how and when. Will you die an old owned slave later or take a chance and win freedom or die a younger freedom fighter sooner? Id rather live a moment of glory than a lifetime of misery and defeat.
I would fight for my liberty and that of other brave Freedom fighters at my side. What I won't do is put myself out for for the liberty and freedom of entitlement mentality morons and undeserving heathens. Currently, many of us are being forced into slavery. We are being taxed to support those undeserving hordes.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:24 AM   #24

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986
Think about it, i bet alot of soldiers own guns when they leave the military they also vow to protect the constitution.I can assume alot of soldiers would be on the citizens side. no firearms for citizens means no firearms after your discharged.
I have thought about that before. And of what would happen to our army if the soldiers superiors did the same.