Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > would our forefathers approve of ar 15'?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 02:54 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2397 Times on 1365 Posts
Likes Given: 1887

Thomas Jefferson would have wanted us to have full auto,

no registration, no CCW permits.

WHY did YOU think they are trying to write him out of

the history books?

The average child today doesn't even know we have

a CONSTITUTION, let alone what's in the Bill of Rights.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:58 AM   #12

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

The problem is that Citizens have not been equally matched to LEO's and Military since the NFA of '34. It got even worse with the Firearm Owners Protection Act in '86(what a play on words that is) that banned any newly manufactured full autos from being sold to Citizens.
In a perfect World every Citizen in Boston would have been armed and brought the bad guy in and there'd have been no need for Military Style LEO's to do the job.
When you give up your Right to defend yourself you create a vacuum that will be filled with government types to do the job for you. That's fine as long as you have a government you can trust. Unfortunately I stopped trusting the government quite a few years ago.

This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 03:00 AM   #13
Camo, you are lucky to see it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1702 Times on 942 Posts
Likes Given: 5177

Of course they would want us (We the People) to have the same firepower that our government had.

There is little doubt that wanted us to be in a position to overthrow a Tyrannical government.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 03:00 AM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19571 Times on 11108 Posts
Likes Given: 49272

well said Frank! very well said.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #15

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
well said Frank! very well said.
Just speaking my mind pard. I just think it's sad that "We The People" have gotten to the place in time where we totally accept Armored Police Transports and scores of Heavily Armed LEO's roaming the streets as something "normal" in our day to day life if they happen to be looking for someone.
It scares me to death to see 9000 LEO's armed with full auto Assault Weapons in body armor looking for one, 19 year old kid who'd been wounded and was in all likely hood dead or dying.
My God, what would they do if a few of us refused to give up our guns after a firearms ban, I guess Drone Strikes would be "normal" and accepted by most of you in order to bring all of us "criminals" who wouldn't give up our guns to justice.
Things have gotten too much out of hand in our Country, our government it totally out of control and WE, the Constitutional Loving, Bill of Rights believing Gun Owners are the "Enemy" as far as they're concerned.
It's only a matter of time before they roll out armored transports and mass numbers of LEO's to take us down.
This is the War Room!"
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 311 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 149

I agree with all of you. Our forefathers were so worried about tyranny in the future. So they would want RESPONSIBLE people to have a matched firepower with our feds and military.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #17

i see i am not alone in my viewpoints and opinions on this! makes me proud that others see what i see, and feel the same as i do. that our Constitutional rights are paramount of the government and that the 2nd amendment was put into place to limit the power of that government.

i feel that many LEO's and soldiers will defy any unconstitutional law or order and side with citizens when the time ever comes when the government feels the need to further trample our rights and freedoms. i feel that no matter what the government may try, that through peaceful protest and our numbers, we will prevail and win.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 311 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i see i am not alone in my viewpoints and opinions on this! makes me proud that others see what i see, and feel the same as i do. that our Constitutional rights are paramount of the government and that the 2nd amendment was put into place to limit the power of that government.

i feel that many LEO's and soldiers will defy any unconstitutional law or order and side with citizens when the time ever comes when the government feels the need to further trample our rights and freedoms. i feel that no matter what the government may try, that through peaceful protest and our numbers, we will prevail and win.
Amen brother. Stay vigilant!

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Amen brother. Stay vigilant!
always! even though we have won a small victory in the senate, we need to still be prepared for some sneaky and devious measures from our current adminstration.

yes quite true, we need to remain vigilant and on our toes and continue the the fight for rights and freedoms.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Yes.

If for no other reason than squirrel control; nobody likes a loud-mouthed rodent eating all their nuts.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This