will you fight? or give up your guns? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > will you fight? or give up your guns?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgeese
IMHO i feel sad to say a scary situation...first and formost im a realist..and with the commie in the big house i see alot of bad things coming...have for years...i do not want to see it but i see a civil war that will make our first one look like a picnic...i beleave in the us constitution and will live by it and its meanings and the 2nd admendment fully....if u get my drift....i know the gestappo read our posts so im limit in saying my thoughts.

Having just had to walk my serriff thru filling out a class 3 forms for 2 silencers i figured out easy that im the only one or many few from older sherriffs in my county to have a class 3 item, so i did paint a huge bullseye on my chest......I been smart in that i bought items that my be not for sale in the future and including ammo ets.i do NOT belong to any group nor will i.I do better solo.when or if they try to start collecting guns ets we all will hear about it so fast as thanks to cell phones,tv and web the word will pass faster than u think..
Im with ya, im more of a lone wolf myself and feel people would only slow me down or become a weakness. According to my records i have few items ill leave it at that. Thank the good lord for private sales

Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #62
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

I don't care what the records show. The only way anyone gets my guns is from my cold dead hands.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #63

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I'm not sure, I guess it depends on what my gut told me, I think from a strategic point of view it would be stupid to go out guns blazing against swat, you'd die. So retreating and then reassess the enemy and rebuild covertly would probably be in your best interest, that interest being sustaining your life as long as possible of course.

Also: Always remember we won't be able to help any of us or be any good for anything dead.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Last edited by Wiebelhaus; 12-11-2012 at 01:08 AM.
StainlessSteel215 Likes This 
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215
Lets not get too carried away. I personally do not define my freedom from tyrannical oppression as NOT being able to purchase an AR-15 or AK-47. That would suck....but not worth laying down on the tracks for!

Your avatar tells me a lot about you. You are welcoming a fight, a fight that you would almost certainly lose when it comes down to brass tacks in a gun grab scenario. Maybe you dont have as much to lose as I do.....but I put my child and family above ANYTHING else. I will not die over a gun, period.
If you put them first then how can you not fight for them....if this actually happened no one would remember your name

Last edited by Ultimate_sig; 12-11-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #65

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

I took an oath to protect the constitution, against enemies foreign and domestic. I will not allow anyone to sieze my guns or those of my neighbors. I will fight for my freedom and my rights. I promise that i will put my training(paid for by unkle sam) to use once again.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1Victor View Post
I took an oath to protect the constitution, against enemies foreign and domestic. I will not allow anyone to sieze my guns or those of my neighbors. I will fight for my freedom and my rights. I promise that i will put my training(paid for by unkle sam) to use once again.
All most of us can do is hope all of those commanded to gather them up at all costs feel and think the same as you and thank you for being...."Enlightened"

You and I are of the same likeness.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #67

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
My point is, where does it say this will happen ANYWHERE in any of the current proposed bills on the table? Where does it say that our military will have instructions to come into my home looking for my guns??? Where?
What you are referring to is "Imminate Domain." This is part of the Patriot Act that was passed post 9-11. Another part was doing away with Habeas Corpus. Not sure if Obama repealed this or not.

There is speculation that the US at some point will enact Marshall Law. When it happens there will be several concentration camps throuhout the US already set up and ready to receive our citizens. One is supposedly being built under the new Denver Airport. Even after the airport opened, construction is still going on day and night.

My Thoughts and Only My Thoughts:

I agree with bits and pieces from both sides, we can agree to disagree and that is good. However, I have heard of countless interviews regarding this issue that events are taking place to where this WILL come true. I can only hope and pray it will not be in my lifetime, and I hate to think of this happening to my children and grandchildren. I hope something will eventually be put in place to keep this from happening.

Our Constitution is the basis of everything we fought and died for centuries ago. There is a reason this came to be, and it's called life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness... Freedom. This was not written in one afternoon at the local tavern. A lot of thought went into this becoming what we as individuals believe in. They left their country/homeland because of persecution. If this is allowed to happen, then everything we have done in our past was for naught.

What will I do? Exactly the same as my father-in-law said, "They'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands." I'm of the belief that this will happen sometime in the future when most of us old farts are no longer around to witness this autrocity.
People Like This 
Old 12-11-2012, 01:14 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk
I don't care what the records show. The only way anyone gets my guns is from my cold dead hands.
My only point was the element of surprise

Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #69

Kemsabe is correct, if http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law is enacted they do have the "power" to cease all your firearms, it would start with local "authorities" and then escalate if the public resisted, we would have to rely on the people doing the enforcing to resist the orders. Normally in my opinion the NRA exaggerates but this really happened, I was there, it felt like they were doing it to protect the criminals but yet the rich white guys (these were not you and I type of white guys, these were exclusive Mike Bloomberg, Mitt Romney types hired thugs/security) were allowed to patrol their neighborhood at night with hunting rifles, it was totally FUBAR'd all to hell.

http://www.nraila.org/media-center/2006/gun-confiscation-after-katrina.aspx

Last edited by Wiebelhaus; 12-11-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #70

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone0311
They can't take my guns but they can have bullets
I wish you luck friend.

Closed Thread