will you fight? or give up your guns? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > will you fight? or give up your guns?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Squwak, please tell me what specific liberties have been taken from you, when they were taken, and by whom.
My right to bear arms. Hasn't happened YET. This corrupt government.

Any other questions?

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Charlie Daniels says it pretty well, and just today!

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox-2012/soapbox-2012-1210.htm

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

vincent Likes This 
Old 12-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #53

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
Charlie Daniels says it pretty well, and just today!

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox-2012/soapbox-2012-1210.htm
Good find BigB

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #54

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post

Squwak, please tell me what specific liberties have been taken from you, when they were taken, and by whom.
I'm not squawk, but...
The most prominent is the NDAA, which gives homeland security the authority to pick up any one of us, detain us indefinitely, and even strip our citizenship from us, with the possibility of absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing. And when certain aspects have been challenged (the indefinite detention, stripping of citizenship) the present administration has been fighting to keep those aspects.

Brought to you by our present administration, written by the bastard McCain along with others, and championed, endorsed, and defended by the current POTUS. Present day Amerika.

Patriot Act. So much going on there, just look it up yourself, my thumb will get tired of typing all that.
Bush. Can't remember the year, but it was post 9/11 feel-good legislation.

The list goes on. The funny thing is the people (ahem, not naming names) who actually think that one party has our interests at heart more so than the others... They're the truly delusional ones, thinking there's actually a difference between them all. Hell, they're just like pro wrestlers I think, putting on staged dramas for the public.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #55

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrthWhytHype
If you have streaming Netflix watch the documentary "farmageddon" it shows how these very real circumstances are in effect now but by the USDA infringing on local farmers. Big business sinks more and more into our government and slowly they find ways to limit our nations citizens. It really is an eye opener. That's just government stepping in to tell us about our food. Imagine what happens when there's a stink about our guns.
I will watch that tonight at work.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #56

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

It might not be Nationwide.
IT ALREADY HAPPENED IN NEW ORLEANS!
We have already seen. If looting gets crazy.... the military is going to be confiscating weapons.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:24 AM   #57

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspump86 View Post
It might not be Nationwide.
IT ALREADY HAPPENED IN NEW ORLEANS!
We have already seen. If looting gets crazy.... the military is going to be confiscating weapons.
And oh the irony...
Does anyone have any stats on how many looters were using guns? Because I only ever heard of armed people protecting themselves from looters...
Just another example of idiocracy.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

I remember post 9/11 being all in favor of The Patriot Act! I was pissed just like the rest of America! I GOT DUPED!!!! I truly believe that was a huge mistake, and was the beginning of our current predicament! Nothing really surprises me anymore, just waiting for the clock to strike midnight!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #59
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 895 Times on 411 Posts
Likes Given: 419

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 View Post
I will NOT die over a firearm....leaving behind a widow and child. Never. My life as a husband, a father, an uncle, a godfather, a nephew, and a son isnt worth a piece of steel.

If the AWB is the first up to go (which I highly doubt anytime soon) I will go along with it. But the odds of a national gun grab just arent likely or practical. Banning NEW sales is about as far as I think they could extend it....but these measures will all take time, and votes. Right now nobody wants to touch this issue which is good. I think eventually the anti-gunners in Congress will realize with proper data supplied that gun control DOES NOT reduce crime....in fact its the opposite.
Perhaps you should surrender now you certainly don't understand freedom you probably won't even miss it!

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Mongo Likes This 
Old 12-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #60

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

They can't take my guns but they can have bullets

Only the dead will know the end of war - Plato

Closed Thread