will you fight? or give up your guns? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > will you fight? or give up your guns?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1133 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdp51601 View Post
The fight will never happen. Change of all nature is constant, insidious, inevitable, and predictable. In a few years we old relics will not be able to pull a trigger, and the next generation will not know what a trigger is. The process occasionally gets sped up by unfortunate events credited to the wrong reason, and our civil society has determined the path toward the future, facilitated by ignorance and indifference.
This is the very reason to get your kids , grand kids and great grand kids out and shooting actively . If they dont know how to operate a weapon you have left them or have no interest ,chances are great that they will sell them for $$$$ down the road and have nothing to protect them selves with when the time arises. Get them active into shooting , make it fun , teach them safety first and foremost and keep it simple .
I have had multiple crazy dreams of this door to door search and seizure and none of them were pretty at most any door steps . Amazingly enough they seemed to skip our house ? I always ask myself why ? I have had this exact dream 3 times that I remember and I wake up in cold sweats .
DO I think it will ever happen ? Probably not, but stranger stuff has happened in different countries so I guess anythings possible .

Last edited by purehavoc; 12-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.
downsouth Likes This 
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 5

IMHO i feel sad to say a scary situation...first and formost im a realist..and with the commie in the big house i see alot of bad things coming...have for years...i do not want to see it but i see a civil war that will make our first one look like a picnic...i beleave in the us constitution and will live by it and its meanings and the 2nd admendment fully....if u get my drift....i know the gestappo read our posts so im limit in saying my thoughts.

Having just had to walk my serriff thru filling out a class 3 forms for 2 silencers i figured out easy that im the only one or many few from older sherriffs in my county to have a class 3 item, so i did paint a huge bullseye on my chest......I been smart in that i bought items that my be not for sale in the future and including ammo ets.i do NOT belong to any group nor will i.I do better solo.when or if they try to start collecting guns ets we all will hear about it so fast as thanks to cell phones,tv and web the word will pass faster than u think..

Old 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #13

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Debating on what you will do in a given scenario is all fine and dandy. I would resist, and fight, in the best fashion available to me at the time.

In regards to the video, check your facts. The facts are available. He isn't using anything that isn't public domain. There is an element of truth to his report (an extremely disturbingly scary element of truth), but overall, the video is alarmist propaganda.

I'm more pro 2A and pro liberty than the average Joe, but I cannot tolerate a liar. While this guy's report is based in fact, and some extremely scary facts, he is a liar, extrapolating things based on his opinion, exaggerating, censoring, and twisting things to suit his alarmist personality, and in a few instances I saw, just downright lying. Just an example, look at the blatant censoring that happens around the 7:54 mark. Why would you bother with someone who so blatantly censors documents that don't contribute to the overall goal of his report? And his copy of the memo that he was talking about was heavily manipulated. Look it up for yourself and compare his to what you find on your own. I did. Just one of the reasons I call him a liar.

His purpose is to shape peoples' thoughts and emotions, exactly the same way the liberal lame stream media does.

There is plenty to be alarmed about without swallowing this douchebag's turds. Don't be a sh!t eater. Verify. There's a motto for some organization, I can't remember which it is, but I believe it's a government alphabet soup group, "Trust, but Verify". Well... Don't trust the guy in the video. But by all means, allow him to bring things to your attention to verify for yourself.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

When that time comes more than likely I see them offering you a chance to turn them plus the ammunition in. After that all bets are off! Those of us that choose not to participate in the offer have a decision to make, fight or be dealt with!

When the Japanese surrendered at the end of WWII, they were asked why after bombing Pearl Harbor they didn't just keep moving towards invading the US? Their answer, was that they knew the American people had guns, and knew how to use them! It would have been a suicide mission!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

People Like This 
Old 12-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #15

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
When that time comes more than likely I see them offering you a chance to turn them plus the ammunition in. After that all bets are off! Those of us that choose not to participate in the offer have a decision to make, fight or be dealt with!

When the Japanese surrendered at the end of WWII, they were asked why after bombing Pearl Harbor they didn't just keep moving towards invading the US? Their answer, was that they knew the American people had guns, and knew how to use them! It would have been a suicide mission!
I think the qoute was, "There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass". iirc

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

This is what I was thinking of

http://www.scoutdoornews.com/forum/showthread.php?11117-why-japanese-didn-t-invade-us-mainland-in-ww2

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #17

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

This is what I was thinking of. They both lead to the same conclusion.

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/invading-america-not-likely-2/

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #18

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc

This is the very reason to get your kids , grand kids and great grand kids out and shooting actively . If they dont know how to operate a weapon you have left them or have no interest ,chances are great that they will sell them for $$$$ down the road and have nothing to protect them selves with when the time arises. Get them active into shooting , make it fun , teach them safety first and foremost and keep it simple .
I have had multiple crazy dreams of this door to door search and seizure and none of them were pretty at most any door steps . Amazingly enough they seemed to skip our house ? I always ask myself why ? I have had this exact dream 3 times that I remember and I wake up in cold sweats .
DO I think it will ever happen ? Probably not, but stranger stuff has happened in different countries so I guess anythings possible .
It already happened in New Orleans.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #19

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB

That's right. A rifle behind every blade of grass.
Same goes for any other force.
There is 900,000+ CWP in Florida Alone!
We lead the nation in Concealed carry permit holders.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Honestly, i am more worried about a more sneaky attack than a frontal asault. What if you couldn't get health insurance with unregistered firearms in the house, but odumbocare required you to be covered or pay a fine? What if your kids were deemed dangerous to their school unless their homes passed a no-firearms inspection and investigation? Yup, i would rather face the gun grabbers in person rather than through the IRS and frozen bank accounts and such.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Closed Thread