Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Will you comply to a semi-automatic gun ban?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1176 Times on 690 Posts
Likes Given: 1752

I agree. Besides, it is very impolite to shoot somebody who is raping your daughter. Just call 911 and wait 45 minutes for "officer friendly" to show up and write up his/her report. But please ask them to bring a body bag just in case they need it.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #32

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

Take my guns? They'de have more luck trying with trying teach Biden how to say the word Magazine instead of "High capacity assault clip cartridge storage place" or whatever he said when trying to sound cool.......

Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #33
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8449 Times on 3666 Posts
Likes Given: 1301

Well, I USED to have a couple of guns.

Then there was this HORRIBLE boating accident.
sinking_boat.jpg

You must be new here, because I have been telling people on the forum about that for years now.....

NIW-the very core of the concept of civil disobedience is to be willing to say "No. I won't". Thank you for the lesson, Mahatma.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 02-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

IMHO, if the feds and/or local authorities start going door to door confiscating personal property, the "civil disobedience" will erupt into an all-out war. Rather than hide my guns, I will arm myself, my family, and my neighbors, and we will go down fighting.
Did you read that, Joe Biden?

Old 02-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Cool

While I was cranking out my latest reply, I got a security alert that I was trying to access a malicious site. Big Brother? Are you there?
Yoo-hoo!
I wonder which words set it off... "feds"? "authorities?" "confiscating"? "civil disobedience"? "war"? "go down fighting"? "Joe Biden"?

Let's see if I get another hit...

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 02-21-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
basically i think civil disobedience is the ticket.

don't comply, and hit the streets in protest until they change the law. i see alot of big talkers when it comes to resistance, and no disrespect, but i haven't seen organized protests in my area.

some things i could tolerate, but i don't think i could take a semi auto ban. that would be enough to get me off the couch for sure. i would be willing to take the high pressure fire hose/pepper spray/rubber bullets for that. hopefully there would be some like minded people to stand with?
Civil Disobedience was originally exemplified by Henry David Thoreau, where the namesake of title was too published. It worked for Mohandas K. Gandhi in India against the British empire; and it worked also in the deep and dangerous south for Martin Luther King Jr. However, I do not believe that 'protesting in the streets today until specific laws are changed' will work anymore. This is a global takeover, not a federal one; although it may seem so. Obama is getting his orders from those who are changing the political and economic nature of every nation on the planet today. I think another method of resistence must be found and stringently organized by all. For the enemy can be defeated. Why? Because I believe in humanity ... and its ever-perpetuating triumphant over evil. History bears witness to that.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 303 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Ther's nothing here to confiscate. I listened to Wacky Joe and I only have a government approved double barrel shotgun. Occasionally I go out on the deck and let off a couple rounds just to let the criminals in the area know to stay away.

Old 02-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 328 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 149

They need to ban the hi cap clips and m16 ar- whatever they want to put in there that is scary.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #39

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
While I was cranking out my latest reply, I got a security alert that I was trying to access a malicious site. Big Brother? Are you there?
Yoo-hoo!
I wonder which words set it off... "feds"? "authorities?" "confiscating"? "civil disobedience"? "war"? "go down fighting"? "Joe Biden"?

Let's see if I get another hit...
It doesn't just work with key words.

It's much more productive to compile info on what links you open. The reasoning is simple. People would open & read links & thought they were "safe" as long as they didn't post. it really doesn't matter anymore.

If you have Twitter on your mobile you'll figure it out in like 10 seconds, trust me. (vibrate, vibrate, bzzzzz, bzzzzzz) :-)

Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
Ther's nothing here to confiscate. I listened to Wacky Joe and I only have a government approved double barrel shotgun. Occasionally I go out on the deck and let off a couple rounds just to let the criminals in the area know to stay away.

LOL!
That sounds like a great alternative to all that walking the neighborhood watch guys do.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson