Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Will you comply to a semi-automatic gun ban?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #91
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7727 Times on 4460 Posts
Likes Given: 9960

Well I'll be. I do apologize. I guess never having been involved with the wrong side of the law has its disadvantages.

SoI wonder if the Feds could construe our light-hearted and humorous posts here as a violation. It also appears to me as though silence could be construed to be the same.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #92
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

That is why it is always best to say to any law enforcement officer:
1: I do not consent to a search.
"if in your house keep the door locked unless they have a search warrant"
"If in your car keep the door locked unless they ask you to get out of the vehicle. When exiting the vehicle turn off the car, remove the key to the car and lock the car door when you exit the car"
2: Ask am I being detained?
"If no - leave the area ASAP."
"if yes - refer to #3"
3: I would like to have an attorney present before I answer any questions you have"
"If they continue to question you - ask them if they are intentionally continuing questioning after you have expressed your request to have a attorney present?"
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE!
DO NOT RESIST IN ANY WAY!

This gives your lawyer the best chance of getting the case against you dismissed.

Below is an attorney and a police officer explaining it much better than I can.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #93
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
Well I'll be. I do apologize. I guess never having been involved with the wrong side of the law has its disadvantages.

SoI wonder if the Feds could construe our light-hearted and humorous posts here as a violation. It also appears to me as though silence could be construed to be the same.

Silence is your right and one of the few that will help you. Please see link on previous post.