Will Not Comply - III% is growing...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Will Not Comply - III% is growing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 04:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

Default Will Not Comply - III% is growing...

Must Watch(not kidding)
If you think that you are alone... If you think that you Stand Alone...
YOUR NOT...!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-09-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have served in the military and been a law abiding citizen for 41 years and even though I live in California I will never comply with any new gun laws that take away or reconfigure any of my firearms .