Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Why so many no gun decals

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #21
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,430
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooSouth

So, I'm a "nutjob?" Okay. Understand though that from my perspective, I'd say the same of you.

To anyone interested in truth, here are some interesting tidbits:

Nazi's used fluoridated water to calm those in their camps (read the answer, it has links):
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111202061928AAH01qP

Cancer, anyone?:
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/fluoridated-water

Fluoride articles:
http://www.fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

The fluoride and dental-health myth:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2011/12/17/fluoride-myth/

Why have so many municipalities had fluoride removed from their water?

Do you own research if you still think I'm a "nutjob."
Dude, chill. I think you just proved the point he wasn't making about you.
__________________

.
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

KJG67 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
firedawg60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 365
Liked 32 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Default

And Wichita just voted down putting fluoride in the water.

__________________
firedawg60 is offline  
VoodooSouth Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 55
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67 View Post
Dude, chill. I think you just proved the point he wasn't making about you.
So, did you do any research?

Do the research and then decided who's a nutjob.

This stuff is important my friend. Do you drink fluoridated water? Does your family? Do your kids?

Don't just dismiss it. Look into it.
__________________
VoodooSouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 615
Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Default

I just ignore them myself.

__________________
Warrior1256 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
70cuda383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Marysville,OH
Posts: 499
Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67 View Post
Dude, chill. I think you just proved the point he wasn't making about you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooSouth View Post
So, did you do any research?

Do the research and then decided who's a nutjob.

This stuff is important my friend. Do you drink fluoridated water? Does your family? Do your kids?

Don't just dismiss it. Look into it.
Voodoo...as the man said, CHILL OUT! nobody is calling YOU a nutjob, unless you are saying that you're one of the nutjobs who think that fluoridated water is some sort of government mind control crap?

Me? I don't buy it. look at the millions of people who are on wells and not on a public water source....don't you think that if the government had some sort of ulterior motive, that they would find another source than the drinking water, since so many people live in rural areas that don't HAVE public water sources?

I think putting something in the milk would be a much better avenue myself...

or maybe they're putting stuff in the jet fuel and the airplanes flying through the sky are spraying us with government mind control drugs. It's in the contrails man! I swear!

(I know it is because I read it on the internet)
__________________
70cuda383 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #26
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,430
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Well looking at the cancer.gov link you provided I don't see an increased relationship of cancer to fluoride. Your other links are questionable sources. Checked the CDC too and it's not there.
http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/fact_sheets/cwf_qa.htm#17 What do brush your teeth with? I'd be more concerned with hormones and pesticides in your food and water. Here's some more reading for you. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_controversy

Now, where'd that sign go that this post was originally about?

__________________

.
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

KJG67 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

The main problem with public water systems is that they are socialist pyramid schemes. If the guy up stream from you does not flush his toilet you have no drinking water. You need the fluoride to reduce your bad breath.

__________________
nitestalker is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:18 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 55
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
Voodoo...as the man said, CHILL OUT! nobody is calling YOU a nutjob, unless you are saying that you're one of the nutjobs who think that fluoridated water is some sort of government mind control crap?

Me? I don't buy it. look at the millions of people who are on wells and not on a public water source....don't you think that if the government had some sort of ulterior motive, that they would find another source than the drinking water, since so many people live in rural areas that don't HAVE public water sources?

I think putting something in the milk would be a much better avenue myself...

or maybe they're putting stuff in the jet fuel and the airplanes flying through the sky are spraying us with government mind control drugs. It's in the contrails man! I swear!

(I know it is because I read it on the internet)
MILK!

Jesus. Don't even get me started on milk!

lol
__________________
VoodooSouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2178 Times on 1469 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooSouth View Post
MILK!

Jesus. Don't even get me started on milk!

lol
Forget he said that
ENUFF--
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #30
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Posts: 28,243
Liked 20938 Times on 11895 Posts
Likes Given: 52509

Default

as long as they leave beer alone, i'll be happy!

__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
To the victor, go the spoils of war.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Decals & Lettering by ProTek ProTek Sponsor Display 1 06-24-2012 07:14 AM
Firearm decals or stickers on car okdonk Semi-Auto Handguns 105 01-25-2012 09:07 PM
Father of USS Cole victim can display anti-Islam decals Yunus Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 04-12-2010 01:40 AM