why I support the NRA & GOA - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > why I support the NRA & GOA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5699 Times on 3222 Posts
Likes Given: 5110

DS, pay attention to what a politician does, not to what he says.

Hell, I don't like Reid any better than you do. None of us here do. But if he keeps Chuckie Shumer out out the majority leader's seat, I can tolerate him.

Remember Stalin was our ally against Hitler. and that alliance worked. We dealt with Stalin after he helped us rid the world of Hitler.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #12

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
DS, pay attention to what a politician does, not to what he says.

Hell, I don't like Reid any better than you do. None of us here do. But if he keeps Chuckie Shumer out out the majority leader's seat, I can tolerate him.

Remember Stalin was our ally against Hitler. and that alliance worked. We dealt with Stalin after he helped us rid the world of Hitler.
This I can appreciate and in the past would agree with you. However at this point I am so tired of the establishment, (republicans & democrats) that I am content with only those who seek to preserve our freedoms. That would be the likes of Senators Rand, Cruz, Lee and a few others. I have given up on the economy, deficiet, foriegn policy but I will only support those who aren't wrong for my rights.

NEVER FORGET

Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5699 Times on 3222 Posts
Likes Given: 5110

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
This I can appreciate and in the past would agree with you. However at this point I am so tired of the establishment, (republicans & democrats) that I am content with only those who seek to preserve our freedoms. That would be the likes of Senators Rand, Cruz, Lee and a few others. I have given up on the economy, deficiet, foriegn policy but I will only support those who aren't wrong for my rights.
Now you're making me push the chain!

Winston Churchill

Old 04-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #14

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Thx Locutus. In place of reading and checking facts regarding this power play by the NRA which was very smart try smearing. What the Hell is "Your man Harry Reid getting rich" have to do with a political Chess games??
Had our country not have enlisted pirates in the War of 1812 we would still be a British colony. There are times even today when an "Old Pirate" can be useful.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Larry Pratt and his small but tenatious outfit is making the differance in the gun fight on capitol hill.

http://www.businessinsider.com/pro-gun-lobby-thwarts-bipartisan-gun-law-2013-4
Hence, why I am a GOA member and supporter. Glad to be onboard with them.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 AM   #16

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The firearms issue in America is a broad issue. Support for shooting sports is not just an election day battle. It is about hundreds of NRA Certified Inst. and Range support operations. It is about training and creating interest in Jr. Marksman and Boy Scout shooting interest. The National Matches and local matches of all kinds.
Without a continued national shooting and firearms development programs there would be no political fight. We would be like Canada and England.