Why I live in Tennessee - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Why I live in Tennessee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

You can get crime statistics broke down on FBI.gov, the elephant in the room which you aren't allowed to talk about is
50% of all murders in the US are blacks killing other blacks which is amazing to me considering they are only 13% of the population. So if it wasn't for that phenominom, the US would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

Th FBI crime data base is very interesting. The libs have been trying unsuccesfully for years to remove the 'race' component from the statistic.

Another fun statistic I dug up from the crime data is you are 10 times more likely to be accidently shot by a cop than to be wounded by a terrorist. :-\

Old 06-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #12
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2536 Times on 1240 Posts
Likes Given: 1272

triggerjob,

On the police issue as far as possible stats, you may be correct for now. But unfortunately just wait! Unless a miracle occurs! We have not seen anything yet on the terrorism issue! The war on terrorism is over? "NOT" at all! I fear the future and pray everyday for our country. That is another reason we must fight to the end for our Second Amendment Rights! We are the deterrents to terrorism not the Government. As Yamamoto stated fearing the citizens more than the military. We can not invade the American homeland because there will be a weapon behind every blade of grass! And you are correct on the ethnic issue. Maybe if our government officials called things as they really are something would be done about it by also those in the group who would be informed. Political Correctness is going to be the downfall of our great Country! Lets call and Ace and Ace! And by the way, this is not a racial issue as the liberals want to make everything out to be these days. It is simply a a society issue and fact. If there is anyone here that has good friends in that ethnicity group I do! Including military, law enforcement and just good citizens. And those folks are great people and good friends. And as you stated the FBI statistics speak for themselves. To and including AR and other similar weapons are an insignificant part of the problem and the information is available on line.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 06-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #13

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

I think it is sad.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #14

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerjob View Post
You can get crime statistics broke down on FBI.gov, the elephant in the room which you aren't allowed to talk about is
50% of all murders in the US are blacks killing other blacks which is amazing to me considering they are only 13% of the population. So if it wasn't for that phenominom, the US would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

Th FBI crime data base is very interesting. The libs have been trying unsuccesfully for years to remove the 'race' component from the statistic.

Another fun statistic I dug up from the crime data is you are 10 times more likely to be accidently shot by a cop than to be wounded by a terrorist. :-\
Can you give me links to the black on blacks and the one about being shot by cops? I want to rub this in libtards faces
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.