why i have no faith in our current system in place - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > why i have no faith in our current system in place

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6935 Times on 3487 Posts
Likes Given: 7538

savvy, nobody with a heart in America is against helping those in need. Unfortunately we all have seen well too many people take advantage of our generosity and nothing seems to be done to change that.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #12

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

This is redistribution of wealth my friends.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:05 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 402 Times on 209 Posts
Likes Given: 602

We have a serious welfare/redistribution problem and as long as we look to politicians to fix it, it's not going away. Stores and individuals are going to have to refuse service to ebt customers for non-food products. That's the only out I see.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

Old 09-23-2012, 01:09 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1036 Times on 624 Posts
Likes Given: 226

I posted it before, but a guy in front of me inline at the grocery store used his "bridge" card to buy some pretty nice foods that I couldn't afford, and then used his credit card to buy high end beer, liquor, and cigarettes. Must be nice to live like the rich!

Old 09-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
I posted it before, but a guy in front of me inline at the grocery store used his "bridge" card to buy some pretty nice foods that I couldn't afford, and then used his credit card to buy high end beer, liquor, and cigarettes. Must be nice to live like the rich!
easy to do if someone else is paying your bills! such as working tax payers!

Old 09-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #16
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I think this would be a great time to Identify what a taxpayer is. If you receive more unearned income from Government Agencies than you pay in Taxes; Your Not a Taxpayer, your a Tax Eater!

Some certainly deserve Public assistance but so many fall far short of doing what they can do to help themselves before they require Taxpayer Funded entitlements to supplement or support entirely their existence.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #17

Liked 134 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 43

People that are on social security/disability and can't keep a bank account have a TCA card. If they are buying Iphones with their disability check explains why they can't keep a bank account.

I have nothing against success but when someone makes 14 million a year pays a lower tax rate than someone with a business that is folding up right before their eyes that is the problem. I have never made a million dollars in a year but I have paid a lot more than 14% in my taxes. You all are worried about the guy that is getting a few hundred a month from the government. That so small minded on so many frikin levels. Lets get a fair frikin tax code. When I am paying at 23% and I am doing 1/5 the business I was doing 10 years ago I should be able to claim a loss to rebuild my business.

People that are the salt of the earth farmers, construction, auto repair. Stuff you can't live without. They are the ones carrying the load. People who just kick a bunch of money around pay very little or nothing. Moreover, they produce nothing either. If I move over $10k out of the country to buy livestock I have to do so much paperwork and hire so many lawyers it's not worth my while. But when you are moving millions to the Cayman Islands for a tax holiday you can afford a couple lawyers and a staff to take care of the paperwork.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Last edited by Old_Crow; 09-23-2012 at 12:57 PM.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #18
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I hear it all the time, "The poor pay taxes on everything they buy thats taxed so that makes them taxpayers". This is said about Illegal Aliens also.

No different than calling yourself a winner for hitting a $500 Jackpot. When you started with $1000 and leave with $500, your not a winner! Your just not as big a loser as you could have been.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9543 Times on 4105 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Folks- pay attention please- to the TERMS OF SERVICE for the site.

Postings of a POLITICAL nature are limited to supporting members- for good and sufficent reasons.

Mike do not disagree with you- but I am closing your thread. If you become a supporting member, would be happy to have you post away to your heart's content.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Closed Thread