Why Is China Stock Piling?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Why Is China Stock Piling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Question Why Is China Stock Piling?

I just read an article about China Stock Piling. They think it's in prepares of WW III. I don't think so and I hope I'm right, but the whole thing is a bit weird.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5757 Times on 3256 Posts
Likes Given: 5197

The Chinese may be lot of things, but they're not stupid.

The explosive growth of the world's population is going to cause shortages of almost everything fairly soon.

The Chinese are going to make "megatons" of money on this stuff.

Winston Churchill

Old 02-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #3

Liked 718 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Every government in the world knows that world economic collapse is coming soon. All the US gov is doing to prepare is to do military training in major cities(Miami, Houston) so the troops can better shoot American citizens if they become unruly. Too late for you to prepare as there is no ammo left in stores in the USA.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #4

Liked 1463 Times on 885 Posts
Likes Given: 339

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
Every government in the world knows that world economic collapse is coming soon. All the US gov is doing to prepare is to do military training in major cities(Miami, Houston) so the troops can better shoot American citizens if they become unruly. Too late for you to prepare as there is no ammo left in stores in the USA.
When the American troops start shooting Americans, will they be shooting liberals too, or will I be safe? I am washing my "Save The Earth" shirts, just in case.........Does that make me a "prepper?"

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5757 Times on 3256 Posts
Likes Given: 5197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
When the American troops start shooting Americans, will they be shooting liberals too, or will I be safe? I am washing my "Save The Earth" shirts, just in case.........Does that make me a "prepper?"
I would expect you to be out there along side the storm troopers shooting at us "dirty, low down anti-Obama right wingers."

Winston Churchill