Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Who's joining me at Starbucks on Feb 14th? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/whos-joining-me-starbucks-feb-14th-56179/)

partdeux 01-24-2012 01:42 AM

Who's joining me at Starbucks on Feb 14th?

Lets turn this boycott UPSIDE DOWN
Quote:

CHICAGO, Jan. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A nationwide boycott of Starbucks stores and its products will be launched on Valentine's Day 2012. Its goal is to eliminate the risk of guns in public places and ultimately to bring sane gun laws to the U.S.

source

Vikingdad 01-24-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partdeux (Post 687152)
Lets turn this boycott UPSIDE DOWN

I don't normally go to Starbucks, but I will on the 14th.

jjfuller1 01-24-2012 02:01 AM

how crazy are these people.. wow.. that article just sent my blood pressure through the roof!... starbucks just became my favorite coffee

Soliferrum 01-24-2012 02:36 AM

I could give a crap less. this just fortifies my thoughts about public carry with my gun. i dont carry my gun into any place at all where ever i go, and i will never ever EVER use my weapon to protect anyone but myself and family.

jon1992d 01-24-2012 02:50 AM

Looks like me and the lady are gonna spend some time at the starbucks for valentines day. How romantic right?

texaswoodworker 01-24-2012 02:51 AM

We should just carry our guns into starbucks and stay there all day. :D

Too bad our local starbucks closed down a few years ago. :(

jon1992d 01-24-2012 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjfuller1
how crazy are these people.. wow.. that article just sent my blood pressure through the roof!... starbucks just became my favorite coffee

I think i need a cup of coffee to relax after reading that aswell! Might aswell go to starbucks to get one. These people are insane. They acualy want to have the gun laws like england?! It makes me wonder why so many Americans lost there lives fighting to bring independence from england!

Paladin201 01-24-2012 02:57 AM

Never been to Starbucks. Not a coffee drinker. But I will be there that day.

trip286 01-24-2012 02:58 AM

Starbucks has supposedly gone on record saying they don't support our troops.
And they don't want to support our 2A rights, they have only stopped persecuting gun owners because they caught such a sh!t storm over it.
Screw them. Let the anti gunners shut them down, it's no skin off my back.

But then again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Glad it would be too far out of my way to go to a Starbucks, simplifies my dilemma. I think the nearest one is in Memphis, an easy 45 minutes away from me. Way too far for a cup of coffee and what the hell ever that super hard bread thingy is...

jon1992d 01-24-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
Starbucks has supposedly gone on record saying they don't support our troops.
And they don't want to support our 2A rights, they have only stopped persecuting gun owners because they caught such a sh!t storm over it.
Screw them. Let the anti gunners shut them down, it's no skin off my back.

But then again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Glad it would be too far out of my way to go to a Starbucks, simplifies my dilemma. I think the nearest one is in Memphis, an easy 45 minutes away from me. Way too far for a cup of coffee and what the hell ever that super hard bread thingy is...

Biscatii? Dont ask me how I know that.