Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > White House Asking Anti Gunners to Call Congress on Tuesday - ACTION NOW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default White House Asking Anti Gunners to Call Congress on Tuesday - ACTION NOW

Well, just found out about this and it was today. BUT as the Senate votes on Gun Control tomorrow (Wednesday), there's no reason not to flood their email and phones tonight and tomorrow!

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/white-house-asking-anti-gunners-to-call-congress-on-tuesday-we-can-play-that-game/

The White House has launched an email campaign aimed at drumming up massive support for anti gun measures in Congress.

The WH is asking anti gun supporters to call their Senators on Tuesday, April 16th.

Well, we can play that game too. Make sure to call your senators and representatives anytime on Tuesday and let them know how you feel about any new restrictive gun legislation.

Below is a copy of an email sent from the WH. You can also click here to visit their website where they call for the action on Tuesday.

MAKE IT VIRAL and call your senators on tomorrow!

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

axxe55 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-17-2013, 02:48 AM   #2
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Websites and phone numbers if you need them.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World