Where is the NRA in the Olofson case? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Where is the NRA in the Olofson case?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Personal experiences at the range many, many times have had older guys with their hunting rifles tell me I can't shoot there with my AR (that's wrong), that an AR is a good-for-nothing firearm, that I'm crazy to own one, etc. One guy threatened to call the cops because "they're illegal". (I offered to let him use my cell phone.) All these guys had NRA stickers on the backs of their trucks.
Did you at least call him Elmer Fudd to his face? It's the Zumbos of this world that will helpfully send us down the river.

9x18=Makarov

Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ?

We have a state owned range about 8 miles away. A game warden told me once that you needed a hunting license to use it. Does not seem to be true now? But you may only load one shell at a time. And they have fined people for it. So takes the fun out of an Ar. I bring either a bolt action or a Contender. Also strict hours for the neighbors. We also have a $1 fee where they pay land owners to list their places so you can hunt. I never used it but I read it was limited how many hunters can be their at the same time. Bob.