Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Where can I buy "imploding" bullets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Where can I buy "imploding" bullets

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase some of those "imploding" bullets that Senator Dianne Feinstein (D) of California referred to in her comments the other day when speaking about gun-control issues ?????

I was thinking maybe when the bullets implode that that might reduce wind drag on the projectile and possibly give me longer range and perhaps even better accuracy !!!!

Does anyone know exactly it is when these bullets implode ? Do they implode before they exit the gun's muzzle or somewhere after leaving the gun's barrel ?

I was thinking if they implode before they leave the gun's muzzle, then that might be a bad thing because with the imploded projectile being smaller than the gun bore's rifling, that might cause the projectile to start bouncing around inside the barrel and actually hurt reliability and accuracy !!!!! If it implodes too much, could it turn sideways and possibly get stuck in the barrel ????

Please let me know if I should consider purchasing some of the new imploding bullets.

Thanks.

Last edited by wpshooter; 03-17-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2068 Times on 1123 Posts
Likes Given: 747

This is why the DOD can't tell these Senators anything. There goes Feinstein leaking top secret DARPA projects again.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 03-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #3

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

You can buy them from the same place that sells those exploding "cop-killer" bullets, high capacity "clips", and grenade launchers. I think they also sell dynamite and rocket launchers.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #4

Liked 178 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 52

I read that the imploding bullets are made with black hole material shipped in on the Space Shuttle. They are in very short supply, like most ammo these days.

Old 03-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8641 Times on 3743 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Same place that sells the shoulder thing that goes up.

(Carolyn McCarthy, Congresscritter for NY, defining a barrel shroud that she wants outlawed.)

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 03-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 937 Times on 428 Posts
Likes Given: 70

I've heard that you can only shoot those imploding bullets out of those evil high velocity clips. Better be careful with those!

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Old 03-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #7

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpshooter View Post
Do they implode before they exist the gun's muzzle or somewhere after leaving the gun's barrel?
Funny that you use the word exist...

Old 03-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #8

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Democratic Party represents the uneducated classes in America. It is only fitting their leaders speak in terms that are not understood by anyone.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #9

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The Democratic Party represents the uneducated classes in America. It is only fitting their leaders speak in terms that are not understood by anyone.
By golly that is the most logical explanation of their thought processes I've ever heard! Damn. So simple too.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20943 Times on 11899 Posts
Likes Given: 52525

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
By golly that is the most logical explanation of their thought processes I've ever heard! Damn. So simple too.
funny thing is they have no idea asto what they are talking about and use terms that make no sense, but their uneducated audience thinks they are brilliant!