when the oath is being taken.... - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > when the oath is being taken....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 AM   #41
JAD
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
Obama is nothing like Hitler.
Obama and Hitler have a great deal in common in my view. Obama is like Hitler in a couple, of ways, 1. He has taken over the media and is shutting down all opposition to speak out against him. 2. The only jobs he has truely created are infrastructure jobs... just like Hitlers. Accountants wanted jobs so Hitler gave them shovels and said go dig the Autobahn. the list goes on and on.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:48 AM   #42

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop

I am referring to my original post in this thread. Yes, I do have some liberal ideas and beliefs, and I also have some conservative ideas and beliefs. I probably am more of a moderate. Why is the Hitler picture offensive? You know why it is or you wouldn't have posted it. Obama is nothing like Hitler. You should not post an anti-semetic comment on a public forum. You are showing a real lack of class. No, I am not mad. I am too old for that nonsense. You say you are in the middle of the totum pole at your job and you are making a lot of money. That is fine, but take the advice of someone 40 years older than you who has lived through a lot of experiences and get an education. I'm not poking fun, I am serious. You are young enough. Get an education and you will move to the top of the totum pole, and make even more money to boot. I have never had to apologize for being an educated man, and the doors were never closed to me as a result.
I have a high school diploma. That is all the education I need to make it to the top ware I am. Some of these people don't even have that. I have always had a grate respect for my elders. I often wish I was born in your generation just so I could have the wisdom. There for I will refrain from anymore negative comments.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:22 AM   #43

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop

I am referring to my original post in this thread. Yes, I do have some liberal ideas and beliefs, and I also have some conservative ideas and beliefs. I probably am more of a moderate. Why is the Hitler picture offensive? You know why it is or you wouldn't have posted it. Obama is nothing like Hitler. You should not post an anti-semetic comment on a public forum. You are showing a real lack of class. No, I am not mad. I am too old for that nonsense. You say you are in the middle of the totum pole at your job and you are making a lot of money. That is fine, but take the advice of someone 40 years older than you who has lived through a lot of experiences and get an education. I'm not poking fun, I am serious. You are young enough. Get an education and you will move to the top of the totum pole, and make even more money to boot. I have never had to apologize for being an educated man, and the doors were never closed to me as a result.
Oh and btw. The only issue I have is grammar. I was actually a very good student in school. I actually have a high level of interagenc. And am very mechanically inclined. I got all of my required credits out the way my freshman and softmore year. Clearing my junior and senior year up for vocational school. I took aviation tech, auto electrical, engine repair, engine performance 1&2, and auto body repair. I was president of my class in vocational school and graduated top in my class. At this time I was also a vol fire fighter. And still have all of my first responder classes up to date. I gained a full paid scholarship to NTI (NASCAR Technical Institute). I decided to turn it down to be a full time fire fighter. I took my CPAT and my exam to be a firefighter. Sadly my local city department went on a hiring freeze. I started as a deckhand on a crew boat working off shore. Moved up to unlicensed engineer in 4 months. I then got my QMED. Then I decided to go a different rout. I am currently a AB unlimited. Once I have the sea time I will be getting my 1,600 ton mate license. Then after a year of that I will be 1,600 ton master caption. I thank I have done good to only be 22. And I will have my master license by the time I am 26. If all fails and I lose my job for some reason it is straight into the USMC with no hesitation.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #44
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7333 Times on 4411 Posts
Likes Given: 9024

I am closing this thread. It has gone so far off topic it's ridiculous. And the racial slurs that abound in this thread are totally unacceptable. I'm surprised no one reported a couple of the posts in here. Really, I should not just close this thread but delete the whole thing but since I cleaned up the multiple racial slurs I'm leaving it up.

cottontop Likes This 
Closed Thread