when the oath is being taken.... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > when the oath is being taken....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #31

Default please read more closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
I just think it is funny. I said something about Obama and instead of defending his dictator he attacked me on a personal level. Not a huge surprise tho.

Please read my original post. I never said I was an Obama supporter and I never said I was a liberal and I never said that I was a Democrat. What I did say was that I believe that all Americans should support our Country, our Constitution, our Congress, and Our President. Harry S. Truman was president when I was born and I have supported every president we have had since, Republican and Democrat alike. I have not liked some of the things the Democratic presidents have done and I have not liked some of the things that some of the Republican presidents have done. But, I have liked some things that all of these presidents have done also. As for attacking you on a personal level, you quoted me first and threw it out there, so it's all fair game then. Most of the posters on this forum are just too quick to judge and come to conclusions when no facts are present. The posting of the anti-semetic picture of Hitler was very offensive. After that, you get what you deserve.
CT

Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15

Not like it maters. The crack head that lives next to my mom that has never had a job but drives a new SUV gets 1/2 of it.
Ha! I know how you make $70,000 a year without proper grammar at 22 now!!!!

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

cottontop Likes This 
Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 AM   #33

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Can you imagine what a mess America would be in if everyone supported the President? Our nations laws and rules are based on an Adversarial system.
This would not be a Republic it would be a Cult. In other words very close to where we are now.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM   #34

Liked 144 Times on 80 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I always start out wanting the President to succeed for the good of the country. I will give anyone a chance when they are first elected.

However in Obama's case it's his second term and I DID NOT like the first. What's worse is he now has nothing to lose personally.

He came into office at a time when the economy was slipping but he has been one of the most anti business Presidents ever. Regulations galore choking free enterprise and increasing taxes one way or another.

It really surprised me that more was not made of his anti gun comments during the debate. He let slip his agenda and has been waiting for an opportunity to push it ever since.

I really hope I am wrong and that the economy takes off but if it does it will be despite Obama's policies not because of them.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #35

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop

Please read my original post. I never said I was an Obama supporter and I never said I was a liberal and I never said that I was a Democrat. What I did say was that I believe that all Americans should support our Country, our Constitution, our Congress, and Our President. Harry S. Truman was president when I was born and I have supported every president we have had since, Republican and Democrat alike. I have not liked some of the things the Democratic presidents have done and I have not liked some of the things that some of the Republican presidents have done. But, I have liked some things that all of these presidents have done also. As for attacking you on a personal level, you quoted me first and threw it out there, so it's all fair game then. Most of the posters on this forum are just too quick to judge and come to conclusions when no facts are present. The posting of the anti-semetic picture of Hitler was very offensive. After that, you get what you deserve.
CT
I may not know grammar. But I do have a sharp memory. And I do also recall you stating you are a liberal on another thread some time ago. And why is the pic of Hitler offensive? Is it bc Obama wares the same shoes? I do support our Country and Constitution. So in light of that I do not support anyone who is sucking the life out of this Country and ignoring the Constitution.

I relay do hope this one is not offensive.
image-2206965605.jpg  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:57 AM   #36

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin

Ha! I know how you make $70,000 a year without proper grammar at 22 now!!!!
I guess I set myself up for that one.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:25 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
I may not know grammar. But I do have a sharp memory. And I do also recall you stating you are a liberal on another thread some time ago. And why is the pic of Hitler offensive? Is it bc Obama wares the same shoes? I do support our Country and Constitution. So in light of that I do not support anyone who is sucking the life out of this Country and ignoring the Constitution.

I relay do hope this one is not offensive.

I am referring to my original post in this thread. Yes, I do have some liberal ideas and beliefs, and I also have some conservative ideas and beliefs. I probably am more of a moderate. Why is the Hitler picture offensive? You know why it is or you wouldn't have posted it. Obama is nothing like Hitler. You should not post an anti-semetic comment on a public forum. You are showing a real lack of class. No, I am not mad. I am too old for that nonsense. You say you are in the middle of the totum pole at your job and you are making a lot of money. That is fine, but take the advice of someone 40 years older than you who has lived through a lot of experiences and get an education. I'm not poking fun, I am serious. You are young enough. Get an education and you will move to the top of the totum pole, and make even more money to boot. I have never had to apologize for being an educated man, and the doors were never closed to me as a result.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:30 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Can you imagine what a mess America would be in if everyone supported the President? Our nations laws and rules are based on an Adversarial system.
This would not be a Republic it would be a Cult. In other words very close to where we are now.

The country is in a mess because everyone does NOT support the president. It is ok to disagree and not support all of the policies of the president. That is why we have three divisions of government and a checks and balances system.
CT

Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #39

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
The country is in a mess because everyone does NOT support the president.
WHAT!!!?????

That line of thought is just.... scary.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-22-2013, 03:38 AM   #40

Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop

The country is in a mess because everyone does NOT support the president. It is ok to disagree and not support all of the policies of the president. That is why we have three divisions of government and a checks and balances system.
CT

By that logic all WWII era Germans should have supported hitler because he was the duly elected chancellor of Germany.
Closed Thread