Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   when the oath is being taken.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/when-oath-being-taken-82019/)

bobski 01-21-2013 02:24 PM

when the oath is being taken....
 
evey gun owner ought to light off a full mag from his firearm across the country.
maybe the dictator in washington will hear the message.:cool:
pass the word.

winds-of-change 01-21-2013 02:34 PM

That would be pretty funny but not really very safe.

JonM 01-21-2013 02:38 PM

Dumping millions of copies of his inaugaration speech in boston harbor along with copies of obama care the united states tax code and his 2a proposals would be a better message...

lbwar15 01-21-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
That would be pretty funny but not really very safe.

All come on. Why wouldn't it be safe?

nitestalker 01-21-2013 02:46 PM

How would it be if 5 million gun owners went to churches and prayed for the Nation during his speech? I can assure you his speech would become a wet match. He hopes to lite a fire against the Bill Of Rights.:p

HOSSFLY 01-21-2013 02:49 PM

Many don't have the ammo to spare right now :o

lbwar15 01-21-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY
Many don't have the ammo to spare right now :o

Last week I ran 42rds through my AR, 40 through my G23, 85 through my 702 and 12 through my XD. I felt like I made a mistake right after.

HOSSFLY 01-21-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 1103694)
Last week I ran 42rds through my AR, 40 through my G23, 85 through my 702 and 12 through my XD. I felt like I made a mistake right after.

I feel ya-
Want to shoot but-----
I have wat many wud concider plenty but-----

davva360 01-21-2013 03:21 PM

I wont shoot anything until I can buy replacement ammo. I dont have all that much on hand right now. I probably have plenty 22 but everything else is pretty low.

I am hoping to go to the range on my birthday on 2.12 and test out my new shotgun, zero in my scope on my Model 60 and practice a bit more with my SR9C. if I cant get any 9mm by then the handgun will have to stay home.

FullautoUSA 01-21-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM
Dumping millions of copies of his inaugaration speech in boston harbor along with copies of obama care the united states tax code and his 2a proposals would be a better message...

It would be called the Boston bulls#@t party


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.