Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > When is the next time Obama announces his GC package

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I want to see the army of anti gunners and the gun nuts go to war. I wonder who would win???

Why Would I Be Paranoid, I'm the One With The Gun.

"Just a man and his jug settling an old fued"
-Me-

Old 02-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #32

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

I don't know when Obamma is going to announce his GC package but California is said to be voting on their package sometime today. Most likely just before midnight they will vote for whatever they will then try to get sponsered and stick. It has been said by locals in the know here that Feinstein and her liberal scrotom sack's proposals are already quite heavly watered down from their initial release, but I don't know for sure as the liberal Dems here have been fairly quiet about it. Regardless, we have donated heavily to the Second Amendment Foundation, CalGuns Foundation, as well as the NRA for the legal battles that most likely will ensue.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #33

So far there has only been 1 post that even remotely answers that OP and that one was a big, not really. maybe we should close this thread and I'll ask the question again in another thread. If no one knows then you could have just said, "I don't know" and we could have been done with it. But trolls will be trolls, not to be confused with "A Horse is a Horse od Course"

-Me-

Old 02-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14 View Post
I don't know when Obamma is going to announce his GC package but California is said to be voting on their package sometime today. Most likely just before midnight they will vote for whatever they will then try to get sponsered and stick. It has been said by locals in the know here that Feinstein and her liberal scrotom sack's proposals are already quite heavly watered down from their initial release, but I don't know for sure as the liberal Dems here have been fairly quiet about it. Regardless, we have donated heavily to the Second Amendment Foundation, CalGuns Foundation, as well as the NRA for the legal battles that most likely will ensue.
Hey another CalGunner, look guys, another Calgunner. AND the Calgunner answered the question to the OP on his first shot, I can't believe it. What a guy!! I'll be back on CGs tomorrow.

-Me-

Old 02-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #35

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

I kind of think that the Federals are coercing some of these the states to do this GC leglislation as to not get into that 10th amendment thing.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4721 Times on 2695 Posts
Likes Given: 3742

If you would have bothered to read my first post, you would have your question answered.

I'll try again. He can't do a damn thing without congress. Short, sweet and correct answer.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1348 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 1764

Default sick people.....

dems da ones wit da credit cards dat can't pay dare bills...... duh U.S. gubment......foh enstance.... Just ask The farmers that don't get SUBCEEDIZED.........Remember Ruby Ridge, not the alamo.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Cattledog Likes This 
Old 02-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #38
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4462 Times on 2355 Posts
Likes Given: 255

lets just shoot this thread right above the beak...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Closed Thread