Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > When is the next time Obama announces his GC package

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Casey your post actually made me start thinking about this from a whole other view. They have been pretty quiet but states like Colorado want to sign these new bills in office. Many are predicting civil war. I think eventually there will be a rebellion, but maybe not a violent type. Civil disobedience maybe?
i am predicting a civil war. I do not feel that i am that far off base either. the pres says he can get 50% of the people to back this policy, the other 50% are armed and won't stand for it. it will be like one of those sayings all over again, don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

has anyone seen any news about when he is going to talk about this BS again? I heard it was supposed to be tomorrow buit I do not know where, time or channel to tune into.

Why Would I Be Paranoid, I'm the One With The Gun.

"Just a man and his jug settling an old fued"
-Me-

Old 02-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1784 Times on 1168 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
[/B]
Tex, if he were foolish enough to try (and he won't, he's not stupid) no one, not even NY or Mass would let him get away with it. Even lefties don't want a king
You are right the lefties don't want a KING, they want a TYRANT!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 02-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #13

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Nobody's stopping him. Them. And they are only competing to be King and princes amongst themselves. The loyal opposition is too f*****g loyal. It is not a question whether he and the Democrats will get away with registering and disarming, by law, Americans but when unless this is checked. It really is as simple as that. On the current path it is inevitable.

And by the way, your kids will turn you in (not you personally, and maybe not this generation, but you know what I mean)...

Old 02-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #14

Liked 319 Times on 190 Posts
Likes Given: 510

Many have tried to disarm us and many have failed. But that dosen't mean that others won't keep trying. Eternal vigilence (and the will and ability to fight) is the price of freedom.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19988 Times on 11362 Posts
Likes Given: 50414

would be funny even if he got 50% of Americans to agree that we don't need our firearms and we need to be disarmed. hmmmm......wonder how 50% of the populace that's unarmed is going to disarm the 50% that is armed?

Old 02-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5192 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 4411

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
would be funny even if he got 50% of Americans to agree that we don't need our firearms and we need to be disarmed. hmmmm......wonder how 50% of the populace that's unarmed is going to disarm the 50% that is armed?
They wont. They can't.

And that's my point.

Golda Meier.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #17

Quote:
They wont. They can't.

And that's my point.
there will be alot of blood shed. Are the armed forces going to back the people or the president? If they take the oath that they took seriously we will have the armed forces on our side. I have made my peace with my god.

-Me-

Old 02-22-2013, 01:34 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5192 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 4411

Quote:
Originally Posted by vector16 View Post
there will be alot of blood shed. Are the armed forces going to back the people or the president? If they take the oath that they took seriously we will have the armed forces on our side. I have made my peace with my god.
There isn't going to be a civil war. There isn't going to be any bloodshed. We're still a nation of laws.

Chill out, dude!

Golda Meier.
CaseyChadwell Likes This 
Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #19

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
FDR wanted our guns. Truman did. Johnson did. "Cahta" did. Klinton did. Bush the Elder did.

And the scumbag moose-limb won't have any more success than they did.
Nixon also wanted to take away all guns from the citizens of the U.S. and don't forget that bush Jr. said he would sign a new AWB if it came to his desk

Old 02-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #20

Quote:
There isn't going to be a civil war. There isn't going to be any bloodshed. We're still a nation of laws.

Chill out, dude!
We are becoming a nation of nothing but laws and dictatorship. The pres. thinks he can do whatever he wants regardless of what the people of this country want. That is a problem. Don't tell me to chill out dude. If you would get your head out of the clouds and really look what is happening you would see it too.

-Me-

Closed Thread