When THE MAN comes? - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

When THE MAN comes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I see civil war before I see people coming into my house and taking my guns, it just seems more likely. Except that people are like sheep. Too many people talk too much but when they get out there it doesn't mean anything.... I think our guns will be gone one day. I say this because of the fact that we can have this conversation. Before anyone will come and take our guns there will be an illegal legislation supporting it. and that legislation comes from the people up top, the people we're voting in. Although I wasn't around 50 years ago, I just don't think people would be having a conversation like this. at-least not to this degree. In 50 years for now it's going to be worse, and 50 years from then even more so unless people do something about it. If the first thing one does is decide to let them pry the gun from their dead hands then they've waited too long to do anything about it. This starts in politics, and politics have the power because we give it to them. I'm young so maybe I don't fully grasp what I'm talking about, but when I look at my generation, I see a heck of a lot of liberals and a heck of a lot of sheep. My families first and after that I'll fight for what I believe in, for my liberty, (altho I kindof consider that one in the same because freedom equates to safety in the end although you lose a lives to get there) But I only see passive people, who talk about a fight that will one day come, saying they are prepared for it. Meanwhile just watching things get worse and our rights being "slowly"(but picking up speed), in most cases quietly taken away. There probably won't be some big gun grab, atleast not at first. It will be more subtle like high firearm taxes shortage of ammunition, ect.........
(I'm speaking of younger people because thats who I'm typically around; people who like to talk a lot but the only action they know how to do is point a finger. So I don't mean to hate on anyone who does put money where there mouth is as I'm sure some of yall do.)

Old 05-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #72

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.

I posted this to its own thread.

Last edited by Ranger-6; 05-15-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #73

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6
I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.
I'd like to see the exterminated....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater

I'd like to see the exterminated....
I too agree. Bump bump

Old 05-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #75
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
AZL it is nice to know when you were a police officer you never arrested anyone on a firearms violation. You were a fine officer. It had to be tough being a police officer and avoiding firearms laws. Your total disgust and distrust of the FBI, Border Patrol, ICE, US Mashalls Service prove that you were a solid supporter of American law enforcement.
No, there WERE arrests for firearms violations, which I WILL not apologize for. Felons in possession. Armed robbery. Commission of a felony while in possession of a firearm. Brandishing a firearm with intent. Abso-freakin-lutely.

BUT...before AZ got CCW laws, and open carry was legal, the law stated a firearm was NOT concealed as long as "any part of the gun or HOLSTER was visible, or if the firearm was in luggage, or in any box or case designed to carry a firearm" BUT...local activist judges and prosecutors started to "re-define" those definitions to SOMEHOW mean that the gun had to be TOTALLY exposed and the part about ANY PART OF THE GUN OR HOLSTER being visible was forgotten. SO...a WHOLE LOT US on the street excecised "discretion" and figured THAT was bull****, and chose to enforce the law AS WRITTEN. So, no, I never busted abnyone for that. When those same judges and prosecutors decided somehow that having your gun on the seat of your car, even if it was totally exposed was somehow a violation of the law...likewise...WE didn't enforce their "legislation from the bench".

I can't count the number of hours I volunteered teaching Eddie Eagle gun safety to kids, or the number of people who I ran through CCW courses for FREE if they couldn't afford to pay the $150 or MORE that some guys charged for the old 16-hour class (seniors, single moms, or victims of stalking or domestic violence).

I have done more as a cop, and as an instructor than you probably ever have. I am a life member of NRA, ILA, JPF....I am not a BS Keyboard Activist and Know It All Kommando as you certainly appear to be.

And no, I don't have a lot of respect for federal authorities. Notwithstanding ICE and USBP who are by and large a good group of guys doing the ****tiest job in armed law enforcement...as someone who was forced to work with them and see how they work on an institutional level...I saw NO reason to trust those agencies. Some of the INDIVIDUAL agents were okay...but their agency was a federal bureauocracy that lived to feed itself, and it chewed up good agents. So again, NO, I didn't trust federal authority as a COP WHO HAD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THEM AND THE WAY THEY DO THINGS. When you dial 911...FEEBS don't show up, local cops who work FOR YOU and the community which they swore an oath to serve show up. Federal agencies work for THE GOVERNMENT and are mandated to further the interests of THE GOVERNMENT, not the communities whom they are supposed to serve. FEEBS trample state law (thereby violating the state's rights, and the rights of the people in the states in which they choose to abide). You will NEVER hear a fed called a "cop" by a real cop. You know why? Because they AREN'T. They do NOT serve a community, they serve the federal interests.

I am also willing to bet your opinion of all police officers was formed by interactions you had with them that you didn't like because YOU did something to attract their attention, and YOU drove that interaction to negative conclusion. SOME people aren't smart enough to take the break an officer is trying to give them, won't shut their pie hole, and THEY determine the outcome of the interaction with officers.

So, again, you are talking out of the place best reserved for expulsion of gas, feces, and sitting in front of your computer...because you just don't have a clue.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #76

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Azl you sound like a good cop hope there is more out there like youself

Old 05-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #77

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

I will not say anything bad about policemen. They put their life in harms way for small pay and a Nation that is getting worse on not having respect for the law or what society views are right. I have many friends that are in law enforcement and I know the pay is not worth what they do or have to deal with. Most police officers will conduct themselves according to the law. Like any other profession there will always be a rotten apple in the barrel but you cannot blame them all for a few bad ones.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #78

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Sorry to dispute those of you that are current or retired law enforcement but in our wonderful state of California the state justice department is having police officers confiscate law abiding citizens firearms in the cities of Oakland and San Fransisco. Check out WNS News for details. If given the order to do it I feel the law enforcement will do whatever they're told to do and it will be up to the citizen to decide then weather or not to defend themselves against the establishment. Gonna be bloody boys.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:04 AM   #79

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

AZL you seemed to over react in every discussion. You have no idea who I am or what I do. You decided I was a bad guy real fast. I hope you are more fair when stopping civilians down on I-10 or up around Parker. Yes I have known guys like you. NRA Endowment Certified Police Firearms Inst. Utah and Wyoming Hwy Patrol. Civilian Handgun Instr. for Wyoming State CCW classes 14 Years.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:12 AM   #80

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
AZL you seemed to over react in every discussion...
Yea, seems to have a lot on his mind...

Newest Threads