When THE MAN comes? - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > When THE MAN comes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Too late Bud, you are already on all of the lists, as are all of the rest of us here. We may not bother to find out who each other really are, but others may. If you have ever bought anything firearm related with a credit card, if you have ever got a concealed weapons permit, if you have ever donated to the NRA, ever held a hunting license, forget it. Every word you have ever posted on the internet is available to those who, breaking your net identity, takes milliseconds. But, don't worry about it
I hold a hunting license but hunt with a bow, my concealed carry license is for a knife (check the laws concerning concealed carry of weapons it covers several items) as far as a credit card they do not know what was purchased just that an item or items were purchased for this amount at a certian store. and as far as nra donations i just needed a tax write off lol

Old 05-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #122

Liked 1739 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhill View Post
I hold a hunting license but hunt with a bow, my concealed carry license is for a knife (check the laws concerning concealed carry of weapons it covers several items) as far as a credit card they do not know what was purchased just that an item or items were purchased for this amount at a certian store. and as far as nra donations i just needed a tax write off lol
Which 'They' could find out if the store scans UPC codes. The UPC is tagged to the store's transaction record.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #123

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
Here we go again !!! Better run out and buy a box of bullets for no reason. The sky is falling ??
So that's it. We try to present you with facts that might actually be helpful to us all and that's your reply. This is one of the reasons our country is going the direstion it is. One word.....APAHTY!

Old 05-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #124

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
So that's it. We try to present you with facts that might actually be helpful to us all and that's your reply. This is one of the reasons our country is going the direstion it is. One word.....APAHTY!
Those who have flat tires may need help with inflation so they can keep up with the movement. I have bald tires but I am moving forward with the crowd.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #125

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
No they forced the dealers to sell them illegally knowing they couldn't track them until someone was killed by them. Then they prosecuted the dealers for it. It was a back door ploy to ban gun ownership in our country. Typical Obama operation.
The grassy knoll and wmd's are alive and well. When has any politician done anything for you ?? All I want is to not have everyone go out and start buying all the ammo because of BS.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
All that was presented was conspriancy theories

Old 05-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #127
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
The grassy knoll and wmd's are alive and well. When has any politician done anything for you ?? All I want is to not have everyone go out and start buying all the ammo because of BS.
and fast and furious was for our own good, right??

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 05-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #128
mcb

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire

One of the first things he signed when he became president was to make it legal to carry guns in national parks. I remember looking at a website that laid out an Obama gun plan that would limit magazine size, barrel lengths and some other stuff. Even if he got that passed it didn't mean much. It didn't have the impact that people thought after he got in office, no ammo was on the shelves for about a year. No powder no primers nothing was available. It was based on revenge and racism, people were so bummed he won they started all those rumors about gloom and doom coming down the pipe. Please don't do it again, I don't want to have to buy a bunch of stuff because people think the sky is falling.
Funny thing is no one brought up race but you.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Yep. There was no way to track them until someone was killed. The death toll is in the thousands now.
Look into the un arms trade treaty.
And his executive orders.
This seems like a plan with a lot of loop holes. Even if these guns kill someone you still have to catch the guys that did it !!!!! How do you know what gun killed anyone, most of the time the bullet isn't found and if it is found it is so mangled it can't be used for anything. You might watch too many movies if you think the bullet is the answer.

Last edited by Flat Tire; 05-17-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #130

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Quote:
All that was presented was conspriancy theories
No that's not correct. It is a definate fact that almost all gun control has come about at the hand of democrats. The more liberal the more control. Also fast and furious is an ongoing investigation and far from a theory of any kind. There are also many bills that don't get out of committee so allot of the time we never hear about these but the very thought of these laws being proposed raises a question of what the intentions really are. We are told it's for our own good but anyone with common sense and a memory can see that's not the case. Any country that has ever went through genocide, a political take-over or a coup has experienced weapons being taken away from citizens. We all may believe we are immune to this being American citizens but that's not the case. Evil knows no limits.