What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPaul2012 View Post
To all those who say there ain't enough people to do confiscation, or there it just isn't conceivable, you do know the Russians trained in Chicago earlier this year, right? They para-trooped in as a part of a training exercise to train how to evacuate the entire city of Chicago. Also, you do know the UN has proposed that foreigners go door-to-door. There have been many proposals, ranging from Chinese confiscations to British and Allied Forces. So don't say it can't be done or won't be tried. I'm sure that's exactly what millions more before you have thought.. And never forget almost 300 Million died at the hands of their own government in the 20th century alone after just having been stripped of their firearms.
...whew, take a deep breath partner.

Never say never...but...

The early years of WWII saw the Japanese Empire sporting the most deadly Naval and Marine force in the Pacific. US population was about 1/3rd what it is today and post surrender documents revealed the Japanese military's very rational fear about steping foot on mainland USA.

^^THIS^^ was not out of fear of our military which was a skeleton crew joke at this time, it was the knowledge that they would face an armed civilian population. Now, I don't know the exact number but the population has tripled since then and gun ownership is WAY up as well.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely despite the rhetoric, that ANY UN member state would put troops in Blue Helmets on US soil even with our Governments permission.

I could bs wrong...and if I am, I'll be the first to start putting "peacekeepers" into those nifty black zipper bags for there flight home...but I just don't see those spineless UN weasels putting there own in Harms way, hell, most of em won't even do it for their own defense.

Tack
Old 08-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #62
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6033 Times on 3163 Posts
Likes Given: 432

Conspiracy post by non-sm

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread