What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
Numbering more than in the tens of thousands...there are at least 30,000 active gangs in the United States. First try to disarm them then try to disarm the law abiding citizens.
And Government would disarm the gangs? The Law Abiding Citizens are the ones the Government has to worry about. Criminals aren't a threat to the Government and therefore, they'd just neglect all the illegal weapons in the gangs as they're hard as hell to find anyway. They'd just allow for quarrels and crime between Gangs and Criminals and Law Abiding Citizens.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #52

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPaul2012
Sorry that I got my cities a little mixed. The Russians trained earlier this year to evacuate Chicago, but they had paratrooping exercises in Denver, CO.

http://libertarianreview.us/2012/05/02/russian-paratroopers-seize-denver-airport/
Why the **** ??!!? Way to close to mi casa for comfort

Old 08-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default See ya.....

Quote:
To avoid getting paranoid on people coming to take your guns, don't buy any guns to begin with, and quickly sell all the guns you have.
smart thinking, how old are you......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

RonPaul2012 Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Enough allready

Quote:
Numbering more than in the tens of thousands...there are at least 30,000 active gangs in the United States. First try to disarm them then try to disarm the law abiding citizens.
They already tried that, how many convicted fellons have guns.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

RonPaul2012 Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #55

Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I like tacos!

Wait.....what was the question again?

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

willshoum Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #56

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Sorry, no husky size available. Our project manager for that suit is a shrink; he anticipates that most large men will soon become emaciated with worry over the spectre of the UN taking our guns.
so i get to participate in CWII and lose 30lbs? Awesome!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Dillinger Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #57

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

If they come for my guns they won't find me or them I will be down with willshoum and we will feeding their rotting tyrant carcasses to the gaters.

As far as the ruskies training here it is no secret that we train millions of foreign troops from many places in the world, to include some we have trained in past years were iraq, iran, gremany, french, some out of south america, korean. Just to name a few we have trained. Do I worry about the ruskies? NO they die just like anyone else and the gaters don't mind a little foreign meat once in a while.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Mass gun confiscation? I will continue to say its not feasible, practical or remotely possible for this to happen for any number of reasons. Not the least of which is the ensuing bloodbath, punctuated with the mass demonstrations, rioting in the streets and the impending civil war.

Foreign UN troops ? Really? That's an invasion if I ever heard one. If anyone thinks our military and LEO's are all locked up and loyal to the government they're delusional and to say they would be all be loyal to the UN is laughable.

Our military and law enforcement personnel have been psychologically screened and then conditioned to protect the public and this country from all threats foreign and domestic. The percentages of those that would turn on the American public don't jive with the realities of training and the screening processes. It's math...and the numbers aren't enough for such an exercise to be pulled off smoothly.

Also, keep in mind that the civilians fighting back aren't in a vacuum. They have family and friends that would be outraged by the deaths at the hands of our own government. Every life taken would add more to the cause. In this respect, we're no different from any other country... with the exception that we are the most well armed citizenry in the world. That variable by itself multiplies the body count several times over.

If in some alternate doomsday reality word did come down to start mass disarmament, it would be the beginning of a civil war and there is simply is no logical purpose to this kind of intentional self destruction. The economic and political ramifications would be felt for a generation, maybe longer. So, outside influence?

The ones that hate us the most can't influence our government because they're too unorganized and too stupid. The ones that can influence us enough won't. Because the world economy needs an America that buys all the crap they manufacture. Plus, we owe them money and crushing our economy through civil war is a horrible collection strategy.

The Idea of a massive disarmament is ridiculous on so many levels. I didn't even get into it all. The post was getting long as it was. Firearms will be taken from the public the same way they have over the last 50 years. V e r ry s l ooow ly. So slow that most people won't even notice.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #59

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPaul2012
. Moral of the story, get your head out of your ass and wake up lol. Gun Confiscation is closer than you think.

"We're working on it [Gun Control]. We've just got to do it under the radar."
Obama to Sarah Brady
My head isn't in my ass! But might I suggest you take a minute, pause, and answer the very real question of HOW?

Like HOW a foreign army is going to land on US soil and start engaging US Citizens?

HOW that foreign army is going to go door to door "seizing" anything? Seriously? Have you ever walked door to door in a neighborhood? By the time you get to the end of the first street people already know why your there and what you want.

HOW anyone in political office is going to justify the action to the 11 million news outlets around the world?

HOW said army is going to "round up all them weapons" without being put in the ultimate guerilla war against far more people that know the terrain better and have more guns? What, are they going to bring in drones and bomb cities of resistance?

HOW are they going to dispose of the weapons SHOULD they live long enough to get an amount to collectively destroy. Do you honestly think US Civilians wouldn't form a resistance and attack known weapons caches?

Gun confiscation is a snowball. Welcome to hell.

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 08-09-2012 at 08:58 PM.
People Like This 
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #60
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Foreign troops training on U.S. soil doesn't particularly bother me; it has been going on for some time. If they're training to work in the U.S. against citizens, that's a different story.

Yes, we all know one of the major reasons for the revolution starting was the attempt to seize powder, shot, cannon and muskets from the colonists.

And yes, confiscations have happened here before, the largest and most recent brought to us by those idiots Eddie Compass and Ray Nagin of New Orleans.

If they were to try a nationwide confiscation, word would get out and people would resist. My avatar means something: it means I'm one of those committed to not backing up anymore on the issue of gun control. Being able to defend the lives of my family, myself, and protect my property and defend the individual rights, liberty and freedom of my neighbors is something I'm willing to die for. There are millions who think likewise. Anything we're willing to die for, we're willing to kill for.

If the objective of those in government is to foment a bloody clash to cull the herd, gun confiscation would be one way to do it. But their herd would be cut more deeply, I expect, just based on the numbers alone.

Sorry if I sound crazy, but at some point we have to look at things squarely and decide what we're going to do.

I sure don't want to ever harm anyone, least of all some young kid trying to serve his country. So let's hope gun confiscation is never attempted.

Remember: "If nobody wants a civil disturbance, why don't they quit disturbing us?"

Closed Thread