What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
Not sure how true it is. Someone on another forum said if any state refused to carry out the order to conduct door to door sweep UN peace keepers would carry out the orders. With the help of armored vehicles and armed drones.
Okay. Assume it's 100% true and the whole "foreign army on our soil" thing doesnt cause an immediate revolt and Civil War part 2.:

They troops doing the work need to eat, sleep, receive medical attention, etc. what are they gonna do? Take supplies from home owners? Then it goes from confiscation to occupying, which I don't think will go over real well.

Then we have the problem of what to do with all the guns and ammo IF they were to just be handed our collections. Think if every FTF member showed up at the local PD with all our weapons to turn in. Where are they gonna store them all? And guard them?

Extrapolate that out and you suddenly have a huge problem on your hands. Armed resistance would be licking their chops to hit a warehouse or train full of toys.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #22

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Ill be strait up... I will shoot nuff said

Old 08-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #23

Liked 2450 Times on 1396 Posts
Likes Given: 1911

Consider the sheer logistics of this undertaking.

Does " as confusing as Father's Day in Harlem"

come to mind for anyone else?

Over 140 million gun owners. Some died.

Who inherits the firearms? People move. Guns are

sold privately. And that's just the guns which are

registered.

Methinks this would be real-life comedy which would

be better than five funny movies combined, to watch.

I'd love to be a "fly on the wall" observing this one...

Old 08-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGy7FVXERKFE&v=Gy7 FVXERKFE&gl=US

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #25

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

Okay. Assume it's 100% true and the whole "foreign army on our soil" thing doesnt cause an immediate revolt and Civil War part 2.:

They troops doing the work need to eat, sleep, receive medical attention, etc. what are they gonna do? Take supplies from home owners? Then it goes from confiscation to occupying, which I don't think will go over real well.

Then we have the problem of what to do with all the guns and ammo IF they were to just be handed our collections. Think if every FTF member showed up at the local PD with all our weapons to turn in. Where are they gonna store them all? And guard them?

Extrapolate that out and you suddenly have a huge problem on your hands. Armed resistance would be licking their chops to hit a warehouse or train full of toys.
The same thing that has happened in the past. Take them to the scrap yard and melt them down.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #26

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
The same thing that has happened in the past. Take them to the scrap yard and melt them down.
Okay. I'll play magical "what if". I've got some time today.

So the "plan" as I see it as follows:

We get a bunch of people from the UN who want to come to America and go door to door rounding up guns. I would assume the volunteer list is going to start out big until the first reports come back.

Then we are going to fly them halfway around the world to a different culture, time zone and all that comes with that.n then we are going to group them together, making sure we don't have any internal fighting between religious sects. Then we are going to put them in a big assed convoy of military vehicles that are either provided by the US or the UN and hand them all a GPS unit and a registry map and turn them loose.

Once they go door to door and are greeted with lemonade and hugs, they load up all the guns and ammo and drive them to what is presumably a taken over and converted scrap yard. We couldn't need more than, what, one per two or three counties of confiscated weapons?

Of course we could just drive them all across the country to one big assed scrap yard, I'm sure hauling 100+ million weapons for thousands of miles on highways wouldn't cause any problems.

And this process is going to happen overnight. Because if we do one state at a time the word will get out and boating accidents will begin all over the country.

So then in the blink of an anti gunners gleaming eye we have a nation without legally registered firearms. We don't need to worry about the gazillion family hand downs, battle field pick ups and person to person sales, they would have all been turned in by the owners because they are all on board with this plan.

Great. Now we only have to worry about the home builders, the gazillion parts that are out there without records and oh yeah....... The multi BILLION dollar drug trade that will suddenly add black market guns to their available menus.

The UN couldn't get food delivered in Africa without help. And the people there actually wanted food.

Do you REALLY see them pulling off such a cack-handed attempt?

JD
Old 08-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #27

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

The UN got its ass kicked against North Korea, this time it will be North Carolina.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

People Like This 
Old 08-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #28

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

Never hear much about the Third Amendment...The red-headed step child of the Constitution...

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

So we're protected by the BOR...allegedly...

Just thought I'd throw that out there for no particular reason...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
People Like This 
Old 08-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #29

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
you are such a kill joy .....

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Dillinger Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #30

Liked 1126 Times on 731 Posts
Likes Given: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post

i'm now selling a full body double layer tinfoil suit complete with noneexistinium head shield.
How much I might be interested