What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #11
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

That would just create a black market for those things.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #12

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
That would just create a black market for those things.
Exactly what I was thinking bkt.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPaul2012 View Post
Well same here, but then they'd just make short work of you, I'm talking about we need to organize. I've already begun doing so in my area. We need a massive organized resistance group. A modern-day Minutemen force.
Let us know how that works out. Am interested.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
There aren't enough LEOs, Guard and military to do simultaneous house-to-house gun confiscations. Therefore, they would have to start in some places and work their way to other places. Word of this would spread extremely quickly.

Then, I expect the shooting would start and there would be an awful lot of dead Americans - LEOs, Guard and military as well as civilians - in the name of non-violence and safety.
I do believe it will be the U.N. Troops that will be doing the house & yard search for firearms and ammo, while local law enforcement stands outside if needed.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #15

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Seriously? What's the plan for doing the confiscations?

Just send a bunch of UN blue helmets door to door in middle America? Just roll down driveway after driveway with big assed dump trucks, just tossing guns and ammo in the back until full? And then? Drive them all to a huge open field and toss them in the worlds biggest wood chipper?

Logistically explain to us, Please, how this could possibly be done without a ridiculous loss of life on both sides.

There is probably more down range, active military hours in our civilian populace than the collective of the UN troops anyways.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #16

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger
Seriously? What's the plan for doing the confiscations?

Just send a bunch of UN blue helmets door to door in middle America? Just roll down driveway after driveway with big assed dump trucks, just tossing guns and ammo in the back until full? And then? Drive them all to a huge open field and toss them in the worlds biggest wood chipper?

Logistically explain to us, Please, how this could possibly be done without a ridiculous loss of life on both sides.

There is probably more down range, active military hours in our civilian populace than the collective of the UN troops anyways.
Not sure how true it is. Someone on another forum said if any state refused to carry out the order to conduct door to door sweep UN peace keepers would carry out the orders. With the help of armored vehicles and armed drones.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Rather than ask what their "Plan" is....dedicate yourself to your answer to any such scheme.

What people actually resolve to DO if such a thing was ever undertaken is far more important than decades of what if discussions. Resolve yourself to make the price of attempting gun confiscation overwhelmingly costly....and you answer the question.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #18

Liked 51 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 14

They will not go after the "Guns". they will go after the people and their families. They will make firearm possession a felony. People will be arrested and charged with felonies. This will strike fear on most Americans and they will hide them never to be used again or they will turn them in to their Local PD . Family, friends and neighbors will be their eyes and ears and turning in a gun owner will be rewarded.

They will not have to come door to door, most Americans will turn them in or hide them, either way they will not be used ever again.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #19

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

That's G14 classified. Can't wait for threads like this to show up in the Google search.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3528

Yep, another the UN is going to take our guns thread.

i love these civil war threads. Numerous of my relatives lost their lives the last time large numbers of Americans revolted against the US government. The duly elected leaders of this country will do whatever it takes to hold this country together. That includes fire bombing the hades out of folks who take part in armed revolt, if need be.

What in hades is wrong with simply voting the scumbags out of office; every damned one of them? One thing is preventing us from voting all the scumbags out: i hear it here all the time; we must continue to vote for the lesser evil. Voting for evil will not get you there.

i'm now selling a full body double layer tinfoil suit complete with noneexistinium head shield.

Closed Thread